Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao

giphy-downsized8.gif

I literally have no idea who this person is. All I remember is that this was the houseguest that was saved when Cody was cut. And before anyone calls me out: 1. I don't care 2. We all have problematic faves and have saved them like Jeff, Dick, James, Amanda, Christmas, etc... 3. I didn't even get heated when Cody was eliminated as it was all in jest and I really wasn't going to nominate fan favorites. Like how you going to cut someones favorite and not expect them to strike back in some way. At the end of the day I can't personally eliminate Shannon and just PM everyone not to cut her. Problem solved. If you want to be petty during your round for this then you do you, sis. I'm not going to lose any sleep for an online game. ANYWAYS, Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 8. This season is known as the pandemic season as it ended early because of it. She lasted 25 days in the game and was nominated twice before the show ended early because of COVID-19. She is the last houseguest of Big Brother Canada 8 so just like the pandemic I want it gone. She may be a great contestant with potential we didn't get to fully see but seeing how the season ended early I can't justify keeping her any longer. And to people who are angry just remember one thing:

f1fd1a4fed741e8ad0c5a1975aa96011.gif

Save: tenor.gif?itemid=7172612

For someone saying they didn't get heated you sound pretty heated :dead: all in all its fine. We all have to lose favs at some point i just don't get why people care so much about problematic contestants that we are targeting people's top favorites but ok go off.

And I didn't say a Damm word when my problematic favorite was cut so don't come at me with that. 

At the end of the day Shannon isn't a big brother legend or anything so she is not worth this drama. I just didn't expect it from a friend but i didn't connect my cut of someone so problematic would cause me issues.. thats my bad. Goodnight. :haha: 

Edited by *Diana

I am not understanding this rude behavior? If you don't want be my friend anymore cool? (Cause that's what this feels like to me) But why so cold? I am confused lol.

Maybe your joking but your shade is hurtful 

Edited by *Diana

KIERA WALLACE

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif  

Kiera Wallace, also known as KiKi, was a contestant on the 7th season of Big Brother Canada which is probably my least favourite season.  During her time on the show, she formed a bound with Estefania Hoyos.  At the start of Big Brother Canada 7, KiKi was probably one of my favourite but it quickly changed - she essentially digged her own grave when she ratted out the All-Girls Alliance to Dane who was essentially controlling the game. And she then tried to target the showmance of Adam & Sam which put a target on her back - they both nominated her, back to back which solidified her eviction during Week 5; She was evicted with 1 vote to save her with was her ally, Estefania.  However, her most memorable moment is being carried out by Anthony due to an injury to her foot - it's kinda sad that this is the most memorable thing that I remember from her, mainly due to the fact that I am trying to erase BBCAN7 from my memory.

SAVING: JOHNNY MULDER