Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Willow MacDonald

macdonald-willow-image.jpg

I don't have anything against Willow so not a personal cut or anything. However I do remember just not having a big opinion of her in BBCAN3. I think she seemed nice but just not really a main favorite of mine. I thought her relationship with Sarah was sweet to watch though. I feel like I kinda thought she was someone I could have seen winning, because she had a fun personality and seemed tight with most people in the house? But the Triple Eviction was what ended up ending her game. Sarah thought Willow wouldn't need any votes to stay, which led to Willow not having enough to make it through. I feel like Willow was fairly popular here(?) and if so I apologize for this cut, but unfortunately with the remaining noms it felt like the easiest cut on my end.

Saving Sarah Hrjesa

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I loved her way more on All-Stars 2. Swaggy really brought her down for me in BB20. It's really messed up what she went through on her original season though. :(

agreed, the stigma of swaggy really put a damper on being able to root for her.  She made a decent underdog for a couple weeks after he left though.