Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

I was talking to my friend about The Challenge today and I still can’t believe Amber came from Big Brother six years ago randomly to come on The Challenge :dead:. It’s up there with Jenn Lee coming from first boot of Amazing Race to first woman boot of The Challenge years later.

Too bad I’m now an Amber Borzotra hater thanks to The Challenge and her unnecessary backstabbing of the itty bitty committee :kissbye:

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I was talking to my friend about The Challenge today and I still can’t believe Amber came from Big Brother six years ago randomly to come on The Challenge :dead:. It’s up there with Jenn Lee coming from first boot of Amazing Race to first woman boot of The Challenge years later.

Too bad I’m now an Amber Borzotra hater thanks to The Challenge and her unnecessary backstabbing of the itty bitty committee :kissbye:

what she do? i thought we liked her :dead:

Eh I don't think Amber choosing the Big Brother alliance over the Rookie Girls + Big T was really a bad thing. :ph34rwave: I do feel she liked and probably connected more with the girls alliance but the Big Brother alliance has 3 strong players (3 if we count Lolo? I don't even know if she's apart of that lol) that could help her out more, so i get why she did what she did. :haha: And I'm also sad about the move but I can't be mad at it. Just my thoughts though.

Alex Willett

*Will Add Picture Later*

Alex was on the Over the Top season, one that I don’t really remember much of despite being fairly recent. She and her sister Morgan were both in the house this season and joined the Ball Smashers alliance along with Shelby and Whitney. I prefer this alliance to the opposing Late Night Jamboree alliance, but Alex was the one from the alliance I cared about the least. She was HOH in week 2 and used it to target the Shane & Danielle duo, but that didn’t work out so well because America nominated Monte and he ended up leaving instead. She was evicted in 8th place, leaving in a 3-0-0 vote over alliance members Morgan and Whitney. This is a great spot for Alex! IDK if I’d have her ranked thus high, but congrats to any of her fans she may have for getting her to this point. Hopefully this is 100 words cause that’s all I have to say about Alex.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Sola's Noms Next)

Well most of the fodder I was going to nominate, Amanda and Lily took care of.  This is getting challenging as I like most of the remaining cast!

Nominations:

Marvin Latimer

Sarah Hrejsa

Sheila Kennedy

Matt Hoffman

Helen Kim

Becky Burgess

Shelli Poole

Natalie Negrotti

Bridgette Dunning

Haleigh Broucher

Brandi Glanville

Shannon Elizabeth

Naeha Sareen

Kelsey Faith

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Sola's Noms Posted)

Bridgette Dunning

Bridgette was on Big Brother 18 and finished in 9th place. I like Bridgette for the most part but she had this weird relationship with Frank that drags her down a little bit for me. Bridgette was close with Natalie and was apart of the spy girls alliance which was just adorable. Borey nominated her and Big Meech together and everyone thought Meech was gonna go but Bridgette got blindsided instead. Meech is more entertaining than Bridgette was so I was cool with this. Anyways that's all I have to say about her so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Haleigh

Sarah Hrejsa

Photo to add

I do like Sarah however, I feel like this is a fair cut at this stage. She's done a great job to make top 100 as a pre-juror but she's probably the most forgettable member of the Sovereign Six. Sarah entered the game as James' girlfriend and seemed like a pretty quiet, non-threatening presence in the game. Her downfall came more at the hand of James who the rest of Sovereign Six were becoming less trustworthy of, and this led to them both being put on the block. James' strength in comps was enough to save him, leaving Sarah on the block who while seemingly was quite non-threatening, was still now clearly associated to James because of the secret pairs all being unveiled. It was probably best for her to go at this point too because I felt like she stayed pretty lowkey throughout and then you could feel her starting to lose it a bit lol. So overall I liked Sarah well enough but I can't say she was someone I had a huge impression of by the end of BB6, especially in a cast of big characters.

Saving Brandi Glanville

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

Shelli Poole

tumblr_odg7v9qU1D1tyvan0o3_250.gifv

ENOUGH! :dead: She is has gone far enough. :haha: I'm partially kidding because I did like Shelli during Big Brother 17 and she was an iconic mess tbh. I obviously liked Clay more of the duo because I am a female and I have eyes. :muwahaha: Shelli got power hungry and was in a relationship with Clay Honeycutt. Lucky. They are know longer together but she was lucky while it lasted. There was an age gap I know she was worried about but I say get it, girl. 😘  So Shelli Poole was a houseguest on Big Brother 17. Shelli's real name is Melissa, I did not know that. :haha: Shelli, along with the rest of The Sixth Sense ran the house for the first half of the game until her game fell apart and the power duo (Shelli and Clay) were targeted. She won HOH 2 times and was nominated 2 times as well. She was nominated along with her boytoy, Clay and survived the eviction. Then she was nominated alongside Vanessa and Vanessa was the intended target until Vanessa was able to flip the house to send Shelli home. Shelli left in 11th place and was the first member of the jury.

Save: cheer GIF by LEGO

Becky Burgess

Big-Brother-Becky-Burgess-3822.jpg

Had to save Shannon one more time because she most likely will be evicted and eliminated this next round when I have to nominate  her so bye Becky. Becky was on season 17. I don't have a lot of time so this will be short and to the point like usual for me. She was actually a pretty major competition threat, often placing high in many physical competitions, and winning 2 HoHs and 1 BoB. She tried to get out queen Vanessa so I am being petty and cutting her here. And maybe she lasted longer than Shelli so she can have that. Becky was nominated and evicted by a unanimous 6-0 vote. She placed 9th and was the third member of the Jury during her season.  Is this 100 words yet?

SAVING: Shannon Elizabeth 

Edited by *Diana