Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Jackie Ibarra

Image result for Jackie ibarra gif

I don't really understand how Jackie manages to get this far consistently.  I didn't care for her when she was on the amazing race, and then she didn't really deliver when she was on big brother.  Wasn't a fan of her choice in allies.  She was close with Becky, Jason, and Jeff.  None of them bring much to big brother.  Thankfully Vanessa had a hand in ending all of them.  Jackie won a head of household competition, was dethroned with battle of the block.  Her two nominations were James and Liz.   She wound up getting like 8th place and voted for Steve to win.  Meh!

Save: Julia Nolan

WILL WIKLE

Will_Wikle.jpg

Will Wikle was a Houseguest on Big Brother 5. He was a registered nurse from Maine. Will was part of the dominant Pinky Swear alliance, which included Adria, Diane, Karen, Natalie, and Nakomis. Drew, Lori, and Marvin were affiliates. Despite not winning any HoH or Power of Veto competitions, Will managed to avoid the block for the first five weeks in the game. However, Will's time in the game would come to an end at Week 6. Adria won the HoH competition, and she nominated Marvin and Will. Despite being aligned with Will earlier in the game, Adria's goal was to divide the house into three different sections and figure out where everyone's true loyalty lies. Adria also won the Power of Veto this week, and Will hoped Adria would save him with the Veto. She chose to keep her nominations in place, and the vote ended up being a 3-3 tie. Adria cast the tie-breaking vote to send Will out of the game in 9th place. Will became the first member of the jury, and he cast his vote for Drew to win the game. I didn't watch Season 5, so thanks to the Big Brother Wiki for the info. Sorry to Will and any fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Amber.

4788eb30-f0c8-0131-c08c-0eb233c768fb.gif

Edited by Steven_

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Jackie Ibarra

Image result for Jackie ibarra gif

I don't really understand how Jackie manages to get this far consistently.  I didn't care for her when she was on the amazing race, and then she didn't really deliver when she was on big brother.  Wasn't a fan of her choice in allies.  She was close with Becky, Jason, and Jeff.  None of them bring much to big brother.  Thankfully Vanessa had a hand in ending all of them.  Jackie won a head of household competition, was dethroned with battle of the block.  Her two nominations were James and Liz.   She wound up getting like 8th place and voted for Steve to win.  Meh!

Save: Julia Nolan and Liz Nolan