Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

49 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I loved her way more on All-Stars 2. Swaggy really brought her down for me in BB20. It's really messed up what she went through on her original season though. :(

Agreed, I feel like people were too tough on her overall considering all she went through :(

38 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

WILLOW 😭. One of the most relatable houseguests ever for me, her coming out story is everything :wub: :wub: 

Ahh I'm sorry! I did think it was you who really liked her 💔 

Dominic Briones

GettyImages-119888183.jpg

Sorry for the delay the weather sucks down here we have no water  and I got a lot of stuff that I have been trying to do. I have saved Dominic in the past and I do like him but I do like all of the 3 people left so it wasn't an easy decision. Dominic seemed like the most fair cut out of the group since his stay in the Big Brother house was rather short. Dom is most known for being Daniele Donato's husband so that also makes the cut more justified. Dom met Dani on Big Brother 13 but he wasn't in the house for all that long I think 3 weeks or so. They continued there relationship afterwards got married had kids. Dani has since returned but Dom has not and probably won't at this point so it is what it is. I wouldn't say Dom was a bad player despite going early he just was a big threat for the vets and they took him out for that reason. Dom might have done well on another season but those are the breaks I guess.

Saving Michelle Noonan

April Lewis:

tumblr_mt3j1s7BlB1qcnzaso1_500.gif

Thanks Victoria for the gif! April was on the iconic season 6. She was a part of the Nerd Herd alliance, but honestly was my favorite member of that awful alliance. Her secret partner was Jennifer. April, along with the other members of the Nerd Herd, were increasingly jealous of Janelle winning every single fan vote this season. The scene where they complain about Janelle winning the trip to the set of 2 and a Half Men and "WHY DOES AMERICA LOVE HER SO MUCH?!" with cuts to Janelle enjoying her trip is television gold. :dead: They really thought that they were the fan favorites and were so self-righteous about it so it was amazing to see Janelle win everything and them wondering "Why her? We're the nice ones!" Um, you're not. But April was definitely the most tolerable of the group for entertainment purposes. Her feud with Howie and how he'd antagonize her and threaten to eat her dog pepperoni as well as calling her "busto" was always hilarious, and cause April to have a full on meltdown over it. :dead: Like I said before, this season was top notch for hilarious and iconic fights because of the house division. Of course, she's definitely remembered for the above moment during one of the many "rant about how much America loves Janelle!" sessions that the Nerd Herd had. April finished in 4th place. She actually would've made the final 3 if her or Janelle had won the veto, but Ivette won it and of course chose to keep Maggie over her because the two had become a duo thanks to the weird Cappy obsession Ivette had and Maggie being Cappy's partner. April is a fun houseguest who you definitely shouldn't take seriously. IDK if I'd really cut her here or not but I don't really have a choice. At least she's rightfully the highest-placing Nerd Herd member.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Victoria's Noms Next)

Kathy Hillis
96.png

I like a good number of these nominations and everyone else I'd cut was either saved or cut by now so I guess I'll just cut Kathy. I do know she has some fans on here that have saved her a lot so I apologize to them if this upsets them they were able to get her pretty far in to the rankdown. Funny enough Kathy was the first police officer to appear on the show, the second being Derrick Levasseur. So I cut both of them! Oops lol! Kathy claimed she kept her morals while in the house, being one of the few HouseGuests known to do that. Idk anyone who brags about their morals while going on a show like this doesn't make sense to me like you are still going on a trashy reality TV show? What makes you better than anyone else??? She and her moral high ground can go now.

Saving: Shannon Elizabeth

Dominique Cooper

449ac0c5-9a6e-4829-8823-1178bd53f96e-dom

Dominique was a houseguest on Big Brother 19 and she finished in 14th place. She seemed like a nice enough person and at the start I was rooting for her. But I do remember her making some questionable game play decisions early on that would end up costing her the game and she became an early boot. Dominique did call Elena and Paul a snake and that really pissed Paul off and he dressed up in a snake outfit at the veto meeting I think. Either way Paul sucks so that was funny to see him get so pressed over one comment. But besides for this Dominique didn't do much in the game she got voted out earlier and lost the battle back so given all that she seems like a fair cut at this point in the game so out she goes from the rankdown now. 

Saving Alex

Tiffany Rousso

bb18_tiffany_rousso_800x1000_0.jpg

Hmm I considered a few options here however, Tiffany did feel like an easier cut for me at this rate because I do like a lot of the nominees and she was one of the ones I had left over. Tiffany is the sister of Vanessa - someone who it was always going to be hard to live up to especially the next season. The Roussos shared their paranoia in the game, something which worked for a mastermind in Vanessa but less so in Tiffany. She and Da'Vonne turned on each other and thankfully, Day won out there. Tiffany was an entertaining pre-jury character but also I remember her beating Day in the season 18 IDF rankings and, respectfully I disagree!

Saving Marvin