4 way KO polls (After the performances, for real this time)

Misirlou

4 WAY KO  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ¿Who was your favorite performance? (No biases, just based on these performances)

• Taryn
    • Julia
    • Larriah
    • Ryan
  2. 2. Who´s going to win?

• Taryn
    • Julia
    • Larriah
    • Ryan

I gave 100 votes to Taryn because I truly think she deserves to move on. It’s not like everyone else was leagues better or anything, so it doesn’t bother me. 😅Something about the four-way knockout rubs me the wrong way, but I’ll save that for another thread. 😕

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I gave 100 votes to Taryn because I truly think she deserves to move on. It’s not like everyone else was leagues better or anything, so it doesn’t bother me. 😅Something about the four-way knockout rubs me the wrong way, but I’ll save that for another thread. 😕

It will be shocking if Taryn wins but I will be happy if that happens so that she can redeem herself from her knockout performance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azwige said:

so the 'i just kinda wish you were gay' line of Julia's performance was remove from our tv . the performance was so weird without that part like f*ck conservative

That is silly!! Gay can still and does mean happy, I don't understand the fear of words. 😔  I hate that was done to her performance

Edited by seamaidencora