• Gwen
    • John
    • Blake
  2. 2. Weakest Team

• Kelly
    • Gwen
    • John
    • Blake

Teams so far with Week 2 included. (NO SPOILERS)

Last week John's team was labeled the stronger. Do you think it remains that way?

Kelly- Joseph Soul, Eli Zamora, Marisa Corvo, Madeline Consoer, Ryan Gallagher, Kelsie Watts, Desz, Tanner Gomes.

Gwen- Lauren Frihauf, Payge Turner, Liam St John, Chloe Hogan, Ryan Berg, Carter Rubin, Larriah Jackson, Van Andrew.

John- Tamara Jade, John Holiday, Cami Clune, Sid Kingsley, Rio Souma, Casme, Olivia Reyes.

Blake- Ian Flanigan, Jim Ranger, Taryn Papa, Aaron Scott, JusJon, Ben Allen, Sam Stacy, Peyton Lamar.

Payge is my favorite, but Gwen’s team is tragic.

Not a fan of Blake’s team either (I only like Taryn) but he has some major threats. 

Kelly’s team improved the most this week with Kelsie and DeSz, but she still has plenty of fodder.

John’s recent additions are fodder as well but his team is clearly the best.

Strongest

1) Kelly: She has front runners in Desz and Ryan, she also has a potential dark horse in Kelsie and then Marisa and Madeline has great auditions too. Tanner is also an audience favorite, and he isn’t terrible.

2) John: He has frontrunners in John Holiday, Tamara Jade and Cami Clune but the rest of his team is fodder. Sid was also good.

3) Blake: He has frontrunners in Jim and Taryn, but his team got worse after each week.

4) Gwen: All fodder except Carter and Payge

Even after week 2, my rankings haven't changed.

1. John - He has amazing or potentially amazing people in Cami, Sid, John H, and Tamara. Even Casme, Rio, and Olivia weren't bad, just forgettable.

Cami > Sid > John H > Tamara >> Olivia = Rio = Casme

2. Kelly - I like Madeline, Kelsie, Ryan G, and Desz. Marisa is also good even though I didn't like her audition. Everyone else, mehhhh.

Kelsie > Ryan G > Desz > Madeline > Marisa > Eli > Tanner = Joseph

3. Blake - Lmao all of his non-country people are fodder material.

Jim = Taryn > Ian >>> Ben > Aaron > Sam > JusJon >> Payton

4. Gwen - Her team is interesting for sure, but looking at them as singers....

Payge >>> Carter > Larriah > Liam > Chloe > Lauren >> Van > Ryan

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Feder said:

1. Kelly

2. John 

3. Blake 

4. Gwen 

I like almost everyone on team Kelly 😬 

I love Kelsie, Desz, Ryan, Madeleine and Marisa 
and Tanner and Eli are decent too 

Gwen needs a good steal in the battles 

Kelly’s team significantly improved this week

1. John (still the strongest given Tamara/John/Cami/Sid from last week, and Rio this week was his strongest addition - however, adding Casme and Olivia narrows the gap between him and #2)

2. Kelly (she got better this week, as Kelsie/Desz/Tanner are all strong adds to her roster; additionally, Ryan G. seems to be Minivan's favorite overall favorite so far which is a boost to Kelly's credibility)

3. Blake (Ben and Sam were both decent additions to his team, but I'm skeptical on Payton and JusJon, so he drops below Kelly for the moment)

4. Gwen (Carter was her biggest win of the week, though Larriah has potential too. Technically she had the smartest block of the coaches because Ryan B. had to go with her after she used it, but I would've used it on a different contestant; I'm also wary of Van's apparent pitch issues, since if they aren't worked out that'll come back to bite him in later rounds)

1- John Legend = John Holiday > Sid Kingsley = Cami Clune >>>> Tamara Jade > Rio Souma >>>> Olivia Reyes > Casme

2- Blake Shelton = Jim Ranger >>> Taryn Papa > Ian Flanigan > Ben Allen >>> Payton Lamar > Aaron Scott >>>>>>> Sam > Jus Jon

3- Kelly Clarkson = Tanner Gomes > Ryan Gallagher > Desz >> Marisa Corvo > Kelsie Watts >>>>>> Eli Zamora > Joseph Soul > Madeline Consoer

4- Gwen Stefani = Carter Rubin >>>>>>>>>>> Payge Turner >>>>> Liam St. John > Chloe Hogan > Van Andrew > Larriah Jackson > Ryan Berg > Lauren Firhauf

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Tanner over Ryan, DeSz, Marisa, AND Kelsie... 

Not Safe For Work No GIF

I had a hard time choosing better Tanner and Ryan. I loooovvveee both of them equally but I picked him because Ryan is already really liked here so I don't need to take his side much.  And as for Desz, Kelsie and Marisa, I like them too but Tanner's voice appeal to me more his tone is so rich and deep but TONE is subjective and MAJORITY of IDF don't like Country singers much so I can see why you don't like him.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Haha 1

Kelly has Ryan, Desz and Kelsie who are great and also has Marisa, Tanner and Madeline who all have potential to rise above their somewhat mediocre/forgettable auditions

Gwen - Payge and Carter carry this team for sure, I'd say all of her other contestants have potential to do good but need to really step it up

John - definitely fodder week for his team but he still has Sid and Cami (Top 2 of his team imo) and also Tamara and John who could do great if they are smart with their song choice and arrangements

Blake - even though many have potential to be vote magnets, the only one I could see warming up to is Taryn

John > Kelly > Gwen > Blake

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I had a hard time choosing better Tanner and Ryan. I loooovvveee both of them equally but I picked him because Ryan already really liked here so I don't need to put take his side much.  And as for Desz, Kelsie and Marisa, I like them too but Tanner's voice appeal to me more his tone is so rich and deep but TONE is subjective and MAJORITY of IDF don't like Country singers much so I can see why you don't like him.

I mean, Tanner was way better than Ben and Ian in my opinion, so I can see where the appeal comes from. 😊

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1