The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

do y'all think they pimped anyone in particular during the road to the lives? it was a pretty good episode and pretty well distributed.

With that said, predicting the top 5 to be:

1) Cam

2) Kenzie

3) Rachel (could be Dana but I have a feeling Rachel could go far with the right pop-country song...)

4) Corey

5) Victor

Just now, rainbowconnection said:

do y'all think they pimped anyone in particular during the road to the lives? it was a pretty good episode and pretty well distributed.

With that said, predicting the top 5 to be:

1) Cam

2) Kenzie

3) Rachel (could be Dana but I have a feeling Rachel could go far with the right pop-country song...)

4) Corey

5) Victor

I mean I love Rachel and think she's definitely the most improved of the season (and think she's got a good shot at the semis), but given Nick's final 4, anyone but Dana taking his finale spot would just be flat out disrespectful...

• Like 5

Just now, Someone648 said:

I mean I love Rachel and think she's definitely the most improved of the season (and think she's got a good shot at the semis), but given Nick's final 4, anyone but Dana taking his finale spot would just be flat out disrespectful...

I also want Dana in the finale, was just thinking possibilities here.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

This is not to devalidate your opinion of course, just stating my own: 

I personally find Rachel a lot more interesting; her vibrato is super cool and I think she's shown super cool range, too. Dana, so far, hasn't really impressed me. I think part of the reason is that this season, for some reason, I like the performances in which I really feel something more (Anna, Corey, Pia's KOs, for example), as opposed to superb vocal performances (Dana's performances and Gihanna's KO to a much lesser extent). I'm not sure what it is about Dana that makes it different so that she doesn't excite me, but I do continue to look forward to her performances, since she's a great vocalist. That being said, I prefer Rachel and would love if she made it to the finale (whether by PV or IS)!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

anyone but Dana taking his finale spot would just be flat out disrespectful...

We haven’t heard anyone’s live show performances yet, so I wouldn’t make such a firm judgment yet. Nick’s live show team actually impressed me way more than I thought they would when I read the spoilers, so as long as everyone performs up to standards in the lives, I’d be happy to have any of them take the finale spot for Team Nick. ❤️

The new comments surrounding Raine's performance and Keegan's mediocre KO makes me think Nick would have picked her if the pairings were Dana/Jose and Keegan/Raine

16 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The new comments surrounding Raine's performance and Keegan's mediocre KO makes me think Nick would have picked her if the pairings were Dana/Jose and Keegan/Raine

Probably. I’m surprised he didn’t actually go that route since he seemed to like Raine a lot. It is always possible that Keegan could have outperformed her, since he wouldn’t have had to deal with the inevitable nerves that come when you’re up against a vocal powerhouse.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Misirlou said:

All of the potential PVs (Dana, Kenzie, Victor, and Cam) were shown first for their respective teams. 3 out of the potential coach saves (Rachel, Corey and Pete) were shown second. 

I was thinking about this last night when QueenCami was citing it. Team Blake's contestants were shown in the order that they joined the team during the blinds. I'm not sure about the others, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's also the case for them.

17 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

bye everyone I’m leaving IDF (I may be back if I need to let stuff out hahaha) I’m gonna try to not even come back for next seasons spoilers bc I get more excited as I watch it 😂

See ya!

28 minutes ago, monkshood said:

I was thinking about this last night when QueenCami was citing it. Team Blake's contestants were shown in the order that they joined the team during the blinds. I'm not sure about the others, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's also the case for them.

This is the case for Kelly as well, but not the other two.

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

All of the potential PVs (Dana, Kenzie, Victor, and Cam) were shown first for their respective teams. 3 out of the potential coach saves (Rachel, Corey and Pete) were shown second. 

Aren’t they all “potential” coach saves? I see 5 males and 2 females mentioned. Maybe that will turn out to be correct, but rarely do we accurate predict coach saves. I still see Gihanna getting saved over Corey, unless she has a really rough performance. Team Blake is a tough call. Pete could end up with the PV, which would most likely result in Cam being the CS.  

On 5/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, rhapsody99 said:

Andrew is all American white boy. He sadly can sing anything and will probly beat Dana. 

not that crazy for Kenny to share Cam's Knockout, Cam has worked with Kenny before. He was in the cast for a pitch for a new movie version of "Hair." Chevel Shepherd played Sheila, the female lead and became friends with Cam during that project. High Hat, The Voice's creative director posted a picture on the backlot with Kenny a couple of days ago so I guess him being involved in this group number isn't that closely guarded of a secret. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Aren’t they all “potential” coach saves? I see 5 males and 2 females mentioned. Maybe that will turn out to be correct, but rarely do we accurate predict coach saves. I still see Gihanna getting saved over Corey, unless she has a really rough performance. Team Blake is a tough call. Pete could end up with the PV, which would most likely result in Cam being the CS.  

Yeah, obviously I could be wrong. This is just what I see at the moment. If someone underdelivers, they are probably not gonna get saved. WTW for example.

I'm not counting Gihanna out, since she is obviously in Kelly's alley, and if Pete gets something like "Tears in Heaven", he could make things hard for Cam.

Just now, Misirlou said:

If someone underdelivers, they are probably not gonna get saved. WTW for example.

I don’t think that’s the reason they didn’t get saved. He saved Jim, who didn’t deliver (in fact, I’d say WTW did better than him that night.)

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t think that’s the reason they didn’t get saved. He saved Jim, who didn’t deliver (in fact, I’d say WTW did better than him that night.)

He probably saw more potential in him than with them  (and, as evidenced by their IS save performance, I'd say he was correct). And he didnt care about Taryn or Sid, they were practically non existent to him at that point, so it was always between Jim and WTW. Perhaps he also knew Jim underdelivering was due to the horrible song choice he got.

For this season, right now Im thinking Pete and Cam will be his top 2 regardless of who gets PV or CS.

• Like 1

Yeah I think Pete could have an Ian Flanigan-esque moment during the Playoffs but even though I like him, Cam would have to have an even bigger moment to surpass that in votes. And I want Cam to be Blake's PV.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yeah I think Pete could have an Ian Flanigan-esque moment during the Playoffs but even though I like him, Cam would have to have an even bigger moment to surpass that in votes. And I want Cam to be Blake's PV.

I think so too. I didnt expect Ian to have the best Team Blake song by a long shot.

Had Cam sung Feeling Good for the playoffs, I would have no doubts of him getting the PV. He needs a good song. Something like 10,000 Hours probably wont cut it.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think so too. I didnt expect Ian to have the best Team Blake song by a long shot.

Had Cam sung Feeling Good for the playoffs, I would have no doubts of him getting the PV. He needs a good song. Something like 10,000 Hours probably wont cut it.

He needs another ballad like his audition, but maybe something bigger this time.

I personally dont care who gets PV and CS, as long as they are his top 2. I really like both. Also, if Jordan finally gives me some guitar work (he said on his HJ interview that he is excited for his instrumentation on his PO song, and what he is doing has probably not done yet on the show, probably slide judging by this), I wouldnt mind him moving on as well, although he has a big mountain to climb.