The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d be fine with her winning it. I love re-watching her performance. She’s grown so much since her audition. ❤️

Same although it’s unpopular opinions loooooved savanna’s but something about Emma just seemed vulnerable and raw to me sometimes imperfection is perfection 

Edited by BlaqueWorldPartyOn
Typos

2 hours ago, pauwis said:

He deleted that history. I have no idea what song would be. Victor, give better clues

my dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nl9W7Zj7ic

Good guess based on arm movement would be fun to 

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Same! I love her effortless runs ("how many lies that I've lied") and her tone!

Yeah that tone gets me ! I think Carolina may win it tho because her social media game was on point and her fans spread it too so we’ll see excited for Monday and even rooting for Dion! Whoever gets it will be well deserved they are all 4 so talented in different ways can’t wait to find out! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Teraginn said:

It looks like a makeshift studio, but I sure hope it's for a single recording.

I remember Savannah posting on her IG story from Henson Studios last week so they probably did record their playoff songs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, David68 said:

DFAEDA81-DDDE-4-B8-E-AB59-673-C9194-FB27

Zae put this on IG sometime though, can we tell if this is Dynamite or not based on that other photo?

Based on the page on Pete´s IG photo (he deleted it lol), it´s not, but obviously it could just be a different page from Dynamite as well.

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Savanna posted an IG story of her with Smells Like Teen Spirit in the background. Manifesting that as a clue for Monday lol (even though it might not be it).

Interesting... Not my first choice for a Nirvana song but it would fit nicely with what she has done so far

56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Savanna posted an IG story of her with Smells Like Teen Spirit in the background. Manifesting that as a clue for Monday lol (even though it might not be it).

I think it's likely that's what she's singing, so looks like we're getting studios!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Speaking of Nirvana, Kelly compared Savanna to both Nirvana and Patty Griffin. Do you think some Patty song could fit her ?

"Let Him Fly" (arguably Patty's best known song) has already been done this season, but "Heavenly Day" would be more up Savanna's alley anyway.

• Like 2

Random question.

When they were going over each teams during the "Road to the Lives" episode, they always showed the steal last, except for Zae (they showed Andrew, Ryleigh, and Anna last)

Does that mean anything?

Just now, British Man said:

Random question.

When they were going over each teams during the "Road to the Lives" episode, they always showed the steal last, except for Zae (they showed Andrew, Ryleigh, and Anna last)

Does that mean anything?

Based on previous season´s road to the lives, I´m gonna say it means nothing.

Another random question because this chat is dead as heaven.

Ok, so I remember I was looking at Regina Love singing "Midnight Train to Georgia" (long time ago) and I remember seeing a lot of comments like "Who came from TikTok". Of course, I don't use TikTok, but I eventually found the TikTok that caused a lot of extra views.

Now, 2 months ago, the same thing happened to Kymberli Joye's battle. However, this time, I can't find the TikTok.

Now the questions are 

a) Has this happened to any other artists? (where a TikTok causes a bunch of people to watch The Voice)

b) Can someone tell me what to search up to find that TikTok with Kymberli's battle?