The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, which is a shame because they’re going to finally air Lindsay’s Knockout performance. 

I mean, if they were to actually show unreleased contestant footage I´d be down. I might take a look to see how everyone on each team is showcased if I don´t have anything else to do.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Assuming he wins Idol this season and Kenzie wins this one, y"all might appreciate the later more lol. (Assuming he doesn´t go  Gyth in the lives, of course).

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Based on how The Voice and Idol’s audiences are really similar, I won’t be that surprised if Andrew gets PV over Dana (the sexism on Idol has been unreal)

Edited by Daillon

49 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Assuming he wins Idol this season and Kenzie wins this one, y"all might appreciate the later more lol. (Assuming he doesn´t go  Gyth in the lives, of course).

I’m living in my fantasy where Casey wins Idol. :giggle: If Kenzie keeps delivering like he did in his Knockout, I’ll be happy with him winning. I might even ask to be added to his fan list. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Looks like I'm the only one here who likes Arthur. 😅

I don't dislike Arthur, I just don't think putting a runner-up in a comeback stage with contestants that didn't make it as far in the previous season is fair.

Back to The Voice: who do we think is going to be the biggest surprise in the playoffs vocally?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I don't dislike Arthur, I just don't think putting a runner-up in a comeback stage with contestants that didn't make it as far in the previous season is fair.

Agreed with this. 

I wish they had brought back Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon(the robbed king!).

Know they only brought back s18 contestants but I just wish they had brought s17 contestants as well.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

17 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Looks like I'm the only one here who likes Arthur. 😅

it has nothing to do with liking him. It was just a joke about a non-existent Voice comeback opportunity that actually materialized on Idol.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Back to The Voice: who do we think is going to be the biggest surprise in the playoffs vocally?

We already had a good amount of pleasant surprises in the KOs: Pete surviving the bus, Gihanna, Rachel and Anna stepping it up, Zae recovering form his battle, Kenzie delivering with that song, etc.

Someone that still hasn´t done much for me is Jose. It hasn´t helped that he´s been basically ignored by TPTB, but I´m still waiting to hear something that makes me think he´s well into his way to the lives. It would be cool to see him have a moment finally.

Of course, we can also take negative surprises into account, some favorites could not do so well when it comes to singing live, or they can get a bad song choice. Hopefully this doesn´t happen on that much people next Monday, but it´s something we have to be aware of.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Is anybody actually watching the road to the lives tonight?

I may, but I have enough homework to warrant me not watching lmao

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

His performance last night... 

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Makayla would have slayed #MakaylaWasRobbed

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

For a sec i thought I was reading the American Idol thread LMFAOOAO

yeah, I thought so too 

Please go back to discussing the voice, Idol has their own threads 

t1746.gif

• Like 7