The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, FloorWax said:

There were some off parts, but overall I thought he did more to warrant a save than Emma. He tried to fight, while Emma just kinda harmonized prettily.

He looked like he had given up to me. :dead: I probably would have too if I had to battle Dana. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yup, and she also posted something previously that I thought might have implied that she'd be on this week:

"did u enjoy last nights episode? u didn’t catch me but tune in next week to see if u will:) #teamkelly"

I'm crossing my fingers too that we get to see her whole battle! I think it's looking hopefully good b/c I think the contestants know in advance if they're getting montaged (Anaya mentioned in a YT video where she performed Praying that she "had a feeling she'd be montaged")

YAS. She seems pretty enthusiastic about this week, let's see

I'm calling all the gods, please let their battle be shown 🤞

ncaa football please GIF by ESPN College Football

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Both deserved it imo. They both improved and there's a reason why they both received it

(is this me being nice? what happened to me? jk 😂)

Yeah, it’s kind of like four-chair turns. The coaches saw something in them to warrant the save/steal/four-chair turn.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Both deserved it imo. They both improved and there's a reason why they both received it

(is this me being nice? what happened to me? jk 😂)

I agree! Although Devan had one of my least favorite blinds, he stepped it up in the battles and showed off some cool dynamics. I personally loved Emma's BA because of her super pretty tone, but she showed off more dynamics here and kept up with Cam in terms of the runs so I think she deserved the steal here too!

• Like 2

My thoughts on the Battle Leak:

It was a good battle, they both did a good job and made it enjoyable. With that said, i think the song didn't let Cam shine, he is definitely capable of more, but still, he did what he could with that song choice and still managed to do a pretty good job, and he definitely won this battle. Emma was good, she did a better job than in her blind but she definitely lacks confidence, she was clearly holding back all the way during the performance, so hopefully she can overcome that in future performances, so she can finally show her real potential.

• Like 1

Just now, Spo23 said:

Please, please montage Kenzie.

I'm actually curious to hear more of him cause he was holding back in his BA and I think someone said a coach called him "the winner" in the battles feedback (though they may have mixed that up with the KOs because Blake said that then). 

However, I prefer most of the battles, so his is probably on my list to not see. If they montage it hopefully they highlight a part when he uses more of his vocal power, then.

• Like 1

Looking at the montage candidates besides Ciana vs Denisha, the one I'm least interested in seeing is Kenzie vs JD, but I know that's not going to be it. Realistically, I hope it'll be Ainae vs Anna because I really want to see Pete's battle.

Gihanna´s post could very well mean she´s the remaining Team Kelly battle on Monday (besides Corey/Savanna), or it could not mean anything. Remember Cam said to watch on Monday to see who he was paired with and we had to wait till today to watch his battle. Zae also "highly recommended" to watch on Monday, and nothing. 

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Guesses Battles for Monday

Corey vs Savanna

Halley vs Gihanna

Victor vs Deion

Zania vs Durell

Rachel vs Bradley

Cam vs Emma

Nah I think its gonna be 2 from Team Blake......

I’m thinking (in order):

Cam vs Emma

Halley vs Gihanna

Bradley vs Rachel

Jordan vs Keegan

Zania vs Durell

Corey vs Savanna

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Gihanna´s post could very well mean she´s the remaining Team Kelly battle on Monday (besides Corey/Savanna), or it could not mean anything. Remember Cam said to watch on Monday to see who he was paired with and we had to wait till today to watch his battle. Zae also "highly recommended" to watch on Monday, and nothing. 

I definitely think shes getting 2 next week because since one of her battles is a save/steal (Corey vs Savanna), they’d also throw in another Team KC battle also because only one of her battles got aired fully in the premiere. 

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Nah I think its gonna be 2 from Team Blake......

I’m thinking (in order):

Cam vs Emma

Halley vs Gihanna

Bradley vs Rachel

Jordan vs Keegan

Zania vs Durell

Corey vs Savanna

I was thinking they would only show two steal/save because in s18 they showed three steals/save

Cam was so good. A shame he didn’t get paired with someone more in his lane so he could’ve potentially had an even more iconic moment. Nonetheless, he took on this challenge and killed it so good for him!

Emma improved a lot from blinds for sure, but still not sure how I feel about the save.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I definitely think shes getting 2 next week because since one of her battles is a save/steal (Corey vs Savanna), they’d also throw in another Team KC battle also because only one of her battles got aired fully in the premiere. 

Yeah, they are definitely throwing another KC battle, but it could also be Kenzie/JD or Anna/Ainae, both who are also non steals. I do think that maybe Gihanna and Halley will be there.