The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I can already sense I'm going to be upset Durell wasn't stolen.

Same! I got mad when the steal was Joseph and not Rio.
I just hope Carolina will be good, I can already imagine the hatred she's going to receive

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Same. I've been dreading it since his excellent BA. Honestly, his BA is not talked about enough on here; it was stellar and there was not one note off IIRC. And his opening was perfectly executed as well. I think it deserved 4 chairs.

anne hathaway agree GIF by The Hustle Movie

My mom's watching some of the YT videos for tonight's episode (mostly just the Ethan vs. Avery pair-up since she liked both of their blinds) and she was like "wait where's Kelly"

...and that's when I realized I may have forgotten to fill her in on Kelly being out for the battle rounds. Oops?

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My mom's watching some of the YT videos for tonight's episode (mostly just the Ethan vs. Avery pair-up since she liked both of their blinds) and she was like "wait where's Kelly"

...and that's when I realized I may have forgotten to fill her in on Kelly being out for the battle rounds. Oops?

My sister said "Kelly's hair looks good today!" and I had to inform her that the person in the rightmost chair was not indeed Kelly :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 6

Minivan is generally upset that Blake let Avery go (Avery and Ethan should not have been paired together). The hardcore TMV Avery fans have all announced that, despite having supported Team Blake for many years, they're moving on to Team Kelly. Other members of Minivan are declaring Ethan the winner of S20. In other words, Ethan is their TCO. Let's see how they react in a couple of weeks when Ethan loses his KO to Jordan. :giggle:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

FUN FACT: Kelly’s team only gets 4 or less battles fully aired on tv each season. LAST SEASON SHE GOT 3!!!

I think this trend will continue with Ainee/Anna

Nah, I think John will get 3 battles aired on TV this season, with everyone else getting all of their battles aired. Ciana/Denisha and Victor/Deion. 🧐

I think John might get the short end of the stick either way. None of his battles had any steals, like Kelly´s on S18, hence why she only got one battle in the premiere, one on Ep 2, and 2 on Ep 3, with a montage. I expect this to happen with John, and Zania/Durrell might be his only battle next week, saving Victor/Deion and Carolina/Rio for Ep 3, with the possible Ciana/Denisha montage.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Let's see how they react in a couple of weeks when Ethan loses his KO to Jordan. :giggle:

I wonder if Jordan will get any significant backlash from Minivan/Facebook for Ethan's elimination. 🤔

"Ethan is true country. He had so much potential while Jordan is a Waylon Jennings wannabe" or something like that lol 😂

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Nah, I think John will get 3 battles aired on TV this season, with everyone else getting all of their battles aired. Ciana/Denisha and Victor/Deion. 🧐

Why do you think Victor / Deion is a possible montage? I don't think they do that with favourite of John.

Team Legend battles apparently are weak, but he still always get a minimum of 4 full performances. I don't see that changing this season.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Why do you think Victor / Deion is a possible montage? I don't think they do that with favourite of John.

Team Legend battles apparently are weak, but he still always get a minimum of 4 full performances. I don't see that changing this season.

Deion apparently flopped so I don't see why not tbh. The idea that they wouldn't montage two battles from the same team is complete BS. Also, you can't compare this season's Team Legend with other seasons' Team Legend. John's battles are much weaker this time around, compared to the past couple of seasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if both montages are from John's team. If Ainae was good enough to almost get Blake's steal, then that battle must've been a good battle and, therefore, not montage-worthy (just like tonight's Connor/Aaron battle). 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

Ethan won on the app and Avery had 86% steal. Ethan would have gotten even higher had he lost perhaps.

I´m a bit surprised at Aaron having only 36% of a steal though, he´s quite in the audience´s wheelhouse. (And deserved more honestly).

Edited by Misirlou