The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oh what, even Raine doesn't have one? 😮 

I’ve considered doing it, and I WOULD but I have no idea how to run it lol. Id probably feel more motivated if she had moved on to the playoffs tho tbh but I’m still an active fan of hers regardless

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

random thought: a two chair turn is the new four chair turn... i mean Dana, Zania, Savanna, Lindsay, Carolina, and Corey all had some of my favorite auditions, yet only turned two chairs! a four chair turn is great and all, but i’m starting to think that legends turn two chairs🤪

I mean Carter did win S19. :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I believe only Gwen and John had spots left at the time though. He was Gwen's last artist.

It still makes him a two-chair turn. Also, Kelly did have one spot left (Emmalee was right after Carter). 😉

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Jose does runs upon runs upon runs. If you’re into that sort of thing, he’s a contestant you’ll like. I’m not. 

Me too. Spoil the Song, but I like his BA though 

18 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Pairings for tomorrow (in order it seems):

J: Pia vs Christine

N: Jose vs Awari

K: Ryleigh vs Gean

B: Connor vs Aaron

N: Dana vs Devan

B: Ethan vs Avery

oh so since kelly only has one battle, technically ryleigh and gean could still close

6 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

random thought: a two chair turn is the new four chair turn... i mean Dana, Zania, Savanna, Lindsay, Carolina, and Corey all had some of my favorite auditions, yet only turned two chairs! a four chair turn is great and all, but i’m starting to think that legends turn two chairs🤪

Don’t forget THE legends : Rose Short, Kyla Jade, Kimberly Nichole, Myracle Holloway, Janice Freeman ... 💖

• Like 8

8 hours ago, seak05 said:

Jose does runs upon runs upon runs. If you’re into that sort of thing, he’s a contestant you’ll like. I’m not. 

I’m not into it either (I think I talked about it in the episode poll thread). But the battles haven’t even started and IDF already has the robbed queens and the villains.

He might end up being my least favorite in the lives, who knows. But I will come to that conclusion when I have watched all his performances, lol.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

But the battles haven’t even started and IDF already has the robbed queens and the villains.

Are you doubting Lindsay’s robbed queen status? 

howie mandel omg GIF by America's Got Talent

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think Lindsay would've had a better shot than him in the lives, which says a lot since she's not Minivan bait. Guess we'll never know, wish him the best though ! He might have a shot at the CS or WC still

Just now, AliXRose said:

I think Lindsay would've had a better shot than him in the lives, which says a lot since she's not Minivan bait. Guess we'll never know, wish him the best though ! He might have a shot at the CS or WC still

I mean, Nick obviously cares a lot about Jose since he brought him this far, so it’s going to come down to who he likes the most out of Andrew/Dana/Jose/Rachel.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Daillon said:

Not the biggest fan of his voice, but I keep seeing shade being thrown towards Jose which I don’t think he deserves.

I am saying this because it annoys me when people say someone “doesn’t deserve to be in the lives/he robbed other contestants” when we only have one performance to go by (and he did pretty good there, better than some contestants currently in Nick’s lives team imo :ph34rwave:)

Not necessarily shading Jose.  I am just more worried that he is going to rob Dana or Rachel of a spot in Nick's top two.  If he rocks out his Playoffs performance, then no big deal.  But if he bombs and Nick saves him, anyway, due to his finale promise . . . I will have a problem with him.

• Like 1

I think somebody already mentioned this, but only 4 out of the 12 singers we'll hear tonight in battles premiere officially made lives. (Devan in in the limbo still). Quite a contrast with TPTB stuffing the blinds premiere with possible finalists.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What battle are y'all looking forward to see the most tonight?

Avery vs. Ethan (I would say Gean vs. Ryleigh, but that was the leak. 😅) I literally can’t wait for this one, so much so that I’m going to watch it on YT/IG/Twitter when it airs because I can’t wait till tomorrow (I’m watching Idol tonight. 😜)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Avery vs. Ethan (surprisingly), Devan vs. Dana, and Gean vs. Ryleigh (well... that is even if I've already watched the leak for a LOT of times lmao)

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

From the ones tomorrow, there's not one I'm particularly hyped about, but I'm interested in Pia/Christine and Aaron/Connor.

Dana/Devan too for that one note sources are talking about.

Just now, FloorWax said:

From the ones tomorrow, there's not one I'm particularly hyped about, but I'm interested in Pia/Christine and Aaron/Connor.

Dana/Devan too for that one note sources are talking about.

I'm looking forward to Connor/Aaron the most, since I love me some outlaw country and I'm curious to see the spin they put to the song as both non country artists. I also want to see Pia/Christine since I really like the former.

I'm not really hyped for the rest, but hoping for good surprises. Most of the battles I'm interested in are still not going to be aired.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic