The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I will contend that if Ethan had stayed in his chest voice for his KO, instead of trying to sing at the top of his range (as he did in the blinds) he would've been able to potentially steal votes from Kenzie. 

Alternatively if Avery had gotten more of a singer-songwriter song and stayed on team Blake 

super troopers yes GIF by Fox Searchlight

And if they stole votes from each other and both made the finale, then we'd have a better shot at a non-country win, albeit not by much.

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

I can already sense I'm going to be upset Durell wasn't stolen.

Same. I've been dreading it since his excellent BA. Honestly, his BA is not talked about enough on here; it was stellar and there was not one note off IIRC. And his opening was perfectly executed as well. I think it deserved 4 chairs.

• Like 3

Just now, QueenCami said:

Same. I've been dreading it since his excellent BA. Honestly, his BA is not talked about enough on here; it was stellar and there was not one note off IIRC. And his opening was perfectly executed as well. I think it deserved 4 chairs.

He definitely deserved at least a Nick turn in addition to Kelly + John; given the Blake promise to Cam, I can understand him sitting it out, but a third turn was definitely warranted.

• Like 2

Just now, VintageVoice said:

So on my "wish they'd been stolen" list:

• Lindsay
  • Awari
  • Ainae
  • Durell (likely)

Let's see if this list grows any longer before the end of battles

These two for me. Ainae rn is solely based off the fact that Blake tried to steal but I'll wait to hear hers. Awari was great to me (especially his opening), but he sounded pitchy to me (which seems to not be the case), so I guess idk what to say loool

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

He definitely deserved at least a Nick turn in addition to Kelly + John; given the Blake promise to Cam, I can understand him sitting it out, but a third turn was definitely warranted.

Oh, I forgot about that. That makes sense, then. But yeah I think he deserved at least 3 chairs!