The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I prefer Kenzie to them, but I dont understand how someone would have thought "fodder" for either after watching that battle.

Totally—both were great. Avery had a bigger range (lower voice) than I expected! Ethan did great as well with that song. That was probably my favorite non-leak battle of the night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So it didnt matter who was, she just planned to use them as fodder for Kenzie it seems.

Maybe the original plan was him being stolen back by Blake in the KO. I won't complain tho, I'm very glad he stole Anna Grace :ph34rwave:

Just now, disney1024 said:

Keep in mind that we'll probably hear the Team Legend song one more time when Ryleigh joins his team during the KOs. Ugh, why didn't the sources warn us about that blasted song??? :dead:

"You know I had to fight for you..."

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Keep in mind that we'll probably hear the Team Legend song one more time when Ryleigh joins his team during the KOs. Ugh, why didn't the sources warn us about that blasted song??? :dead:

Welcome to Team Legend...

Listen John Krasinski GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

That's interesting too, he always needs to steal a frontrunner during the KO. I mean he could've done way wiser choices for the steal, but it is what is 

I think he would’ve used it on Gean, if he wasn’t set on saving it for Andrew.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He probably felt bad for dropping Andrew after he deserved to win his battle... 🤭

He also felt bad for sacrificing Devan against Dana that he had to save him 🤐

Sorry y'all I should probably wait and see how much the others delivered but I don't think this decision will sit well with me

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 1