The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Checked Facebook at breakfast time and as of ~8:30 AM EST, the leaders for views (excluding Victor) are Kenzie, Cam, Corey, and Pete - I know the first two are the top two but I forget who between Corey and Pete was higher.

Actually, Corey is 2nd to Kenzie, with Cam and Pete not too far behind.

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Actually, Corey is 2nd to Kenzie, with Cam and Pete not too far behind.

Cam is getting a lot more likes and shares than Corey, though. Corey’s video is sitting at the top of the page, which is probably inflating the views a little. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Kenzie doing well isnt surprising. He might have disappointed more than a few here, but is like if nothing happened if you didnt check IDF. Minivan already loves him. Many have compared him to George Strait and were pissed about the block, but I doubt that will affect him.

Corey is doing surprisingly well. He has no chance of getting the PV against Kenzie, but if he keeps connecting with the audience, he might be able to get the WC if Kelly doesnt save him.

Cam and Pete seem to have been well recieved as well. Some people are calling Cam the winner, and they loved the Pete-Blake interaction,plus the fact that he's old school (right up my alley as well lol).

Edited by Misirlou

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Corey is doing surprisingly well. He has no chance of getting the PV against Kenzie, but if he keeps connecting with the audience, he might be able to get the WC if Kelly doesnt save him.

I don't know, I think it's a lot more possible than most people think. It will all come down to how the next few rounds will be edited for those two. 

• Like 1

Cam will be one of those who slowly builds momentum each round, and will benefit a lot from Blake’s post-performance speeches, sort of like Chloe did. Blake can be very persuasive. I definitely think Cam is a potential winner. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I don't know, I think it's a lot more possible than most people think. It will all come down to how the next few rounds will be edited for those two. 

Corey's bound to get better treatment in those rounds since both his battle and KO featured steals/saves for his opponent, not to mention they were very well recieved, and had great song choices (probably the only contestant this season with good songs in all 3 rounds from what i've seen honestly).

However, Kenzie won over Minivan in the first line of his song. He wasnt at his best, yet it all went fine. I'm not discounting the chance of an upset, but right now I dont see it.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Cam will be one of those who slowly builds momentum each round, and will benefit a lot from Blake’s post-performance speeches, sort of like Chloe did. Blake can be very persuasive. I definitely think Cam is a potential winner. 

I hope you’re right! He’s my favorite out of the people who have been aired.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Corey's bound to get better treatment in those rounds since both his battle and KO featured steals/saves for his opponent, not to mention they were very well recieved, and had great song choices (probably the only contestant this season with good songs in all 3 rounds from what i've seen honestly).

This. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I hope you’re right! He’s my favorite out of the people who’s auditions aired.

Yeah, I don’t usually like the R&B guys, but he sang a pop song, and didn’t oversing or add in a bunch of unnecessary runs. He knows what he’s doing, and it was smart to pick Blake. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He is certainly on the right path. "Feeling Good" is going to knock everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I don’t usually like the R&B guys, but he sang a pop song, and didn’t oversing or add in a bunch of unnecessary runs. He knows what he’s doing, and it was smart to pick Blake. 

Plus Chevel loves him, so that helps. 😅

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Zae is probably tonight, since he constantly mentioned both Monday and Tuesday in his stories. I'm betting he is closing.

He will probably be the leak as well.

Edited by Daillon