The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Catsy said:

So, who do you all think is getting the most severely bussed tomorrow night?

side note:  altho it is definitely within the realm of possibility that we could end up with a Cam/Corey/Jordan/Kenzie finale i really wouldn't like to see another all-male finale like we had S7.

Each coach gets one person, so you need someone from team John (Victor) and someone from team Nick, who will be female. However it is distinctly possible that we get another top 5 with only one woman 

4 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think I would feel awkward with him singing that, I feel Wild Horses is a better choice for him.

And Kenzie singing Danny's Song. 

Both good song choices for them.  Jordan on acoustic singing Wild Horses could be great. Kenzie would also fit Danny`s Song.

Edited by Misirlou

6 hours ago, echoap said:

Too bad Zae is gone now 😔. Perhaps the audience just "wasn't a fan" of his performances :giggle:

Here we go again. His PO performance is the only thing bad. Lmao. Check youtube/facebook comments.

People saying things like this and that just because they are generalizing things base on one performance, have you checked his record? it sounded good and really far from what he did live.

The only reason why he flopped is because his voice is concluded to be overworked and it became hoarse (as @Bk1234 said on their post). 

I am one of those who are salty because of what happened in his PO performance but I moved on and accepted it. At least he left with a high note on his record.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Was this confirmed? That they came out 12 am Eastern?

Since the studios for POs were out on all music platforms before noon on Monday, I would assume it would be the same for the semifinals. I mean 12 AM ET is usually the time when new songs are released to the public.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Here we go again. His PO performance is the only thing bad. Lmao. Check youtube/facebook comments.

People saying things like this and that just because they are generalizing things base on one performance, have you checked his record? it sounded good and really far from what he did live.

The only reason why he flopped is because his voice is concluded to be overworked and it became hoarse (as @Bk1234 said on their post). 

I am one of those who are salty because of what happened in his PO performance but I moved on and accepted it. At least he left with a high note on his record.

The problem I had with Zae's performance was that he was trying to be too emotional, sorta like Corey. It just isn't his style. He also seemed extremely nervous, like he had over-psyched himself. I felt bad for him, and I actually liked his other performances. I hope whatever the issue was, he puts it behind him and carries on.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

no? i don't think so? i remember @Teraginn posted them around 12-1 AM PACIFIC time, if i recall correctly. i'm pretty sure that it wasn't 12 eastern. someone can go back and check if they care to

12-1 AM PST? That’s like around 3 AM and I came on here that morning and there was no talk about studios. Did u mean PM PST?

Just now, jus.vshn said:

12-1 AM PST? That’s like around 3 AM and I came on here that morning and there was no talk about studios. Did u mean PM PST?

nah, i mean AM - i was up doing my history notes and dropped by idf around midnight and teraginn posted some. i'll check exactly what time rn, brb

On 5/10/2021 at 3:57 AM, Gmm99 said:

Team Blake:

Cam Anthony - Take Me To Church

Pete Mroz - We Belong (Pat Benetar)

Emma Caroline - Leave The Pieces

Jordan Matthew Young - Gold Dust Woman

Anna Grace - Let Her Go

Team Kelly:

Corey Ward - Bruises (Lewis Capaldi)
Zae Romeo - When I Look At You (Miley Cyrus)

Kenzie Wheeler - Red Dirt Road

Gihanna Zoe - Always Remember Us This Way

Savannah Woods - Barracuda

Team John:

Carolina Rial - Into The Unknown (From Frozen)

Victor Solomon - I Wish (Stevie Wonder)

Zania Alake - Dangerous Woman

Pia Renee - Need U Bad

Ryleigh Modig - drivers license

Team Nick:

Jose Figueroa Jr. - Talking To The Moon

Rachel Mac - Rainbow

Andrew Marshall - Put Your Records On

Dana Monique - Free Your Mind

Devan Blake Jones - Shape Of My Heart

oops 3:57 AM PST, i guess i was on here later than i thought @jus.vshn

Edited by QueenCami