The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Finally watched it. Great battle.  Both had some fantastic moments and their harmonies were gorgeous. I might lean towards Bradley on this one, his growls and rasp are right up my alley, but Rachel stepped it up big time from her blind. Would have liked to see them both move on, but, Bradley left on a high note.

Also, seems like they cut a bit of the battle?, because it was a bit short, they ended at 2:09, whereas the past battles (except Lindsay vs Zae) usually make it to the 2:20 mark.

• Like 1

I mean the video's public now and no, it was never going to cause Zae any trouble just commenting :haha:

The people commenting the full-on spoilers in the comment suck though so make sure y'all drown them out with downvotes or a fake spoiler or 2 lol.

• Like 2

Okay, dang... Rachel opened so prettily and then Bradley cut in with a sharp, powerful voice! Rachel had some absolutely stunning parts, and a few parts that felt slightly shaky, but I love her tone! She showed off more power here too! It hurts that Bradley has to leave after THAT performance. They both killed it; a steal was warranted here to me.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Knowing IDF, Zae might get both Noah Mac and Mikaela Astiel comparisons in terms of inferiority (and there´s still people who haven´t forgiven him for beating Lindsay), so, I think Rachel might be favored here. Plus the underdog arc is popular on this site too.

MTE, he'll probably get compared to Noah b/c he's a male vocalist. Rachel may get compared to Cecily, but people may have forgotten about her. Both have great version to live up to imo (I loved Cecily's blind). I think "Foolish Games" is perfect for Rachel based on what we've heard of her tone and what I've heard of the song.

18 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Blame the coaches, not the artists: Nick could've saved his save and/or Blake could've used his steal. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Tell that the YT lol. I feel like most people here blame Nick, it doesn't make sense to blame Zae for getting picked lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The people commenting the full-on spoilers in the comment suck though so make sure y'all drown them out with downvotes or a fake spoiler or 2 lol.

Done :thumbs:

SPOILER: They were both so good that Nick couldn't choose either of them. So Nick decided to make them a duo. 😜

Rachel improved massively, the pitch is waaaay better but still a bit shaky. I had goosebumps listening to Bradley and I actually didn't really care for his voice til now, so yeah this sucks I agree that both Lindsay and Bradley deserved the save (actually they deserved a steal to get away from Nick :ph34rwave:)

• Like 3

Just now, AliXRose said:

Rachel improved massively, the pitch is waaaay better but still a bit shaky. I had goosebumps listening to Bradley and I actually didn't really care for his voice til now, so yeah this sucks I agree that both Lindsay and Bradley deserved the save (actually they deserved a steal to get away from Nick :ph34rwave:)

We got a save for Devan, but not Lindsay or Bradley 😐

Devan did excellently in his battle, in my opinion, but Lindsay beat Zae by a lot to me (and we didn't even hear her high note) and Bradley was at least even with Rachel. 

I also noticed that Nick has gone with the person with significantly more chair turns twice now: Zae vs. Lindsay (2 chair turn difference) and Raine vs. Andrew (2 CTD as well). Rachel and Bradley is an outlier but they only had a 1 CTD.

• Like 3