The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I didn't realize how dense some YouTube users are. I've somehow convinced quite a few of them that Nick couldn't choose a winner for the Rachel/Bradley battle and so he decided to make them a duo. I can't wait for their disappointment when they realize that Bradley was eliminated lol 😂

I can assure you very few of them actually watch the show, so given that the leak didn´t reveal the winner, they´ll just find out once the KO videos are uploaded.

13 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think it might go like this for IDF's ranking:

1. Bradley/Rachel

2. Pete/Savanna (unless the Pete hating trolls go back at it again)

3. Kenzie/JD 

4. Rio/Carolina

5. Victor/Deion

6. Raine/Andrew

I'm looking forward to Kenzie and Victor battles.

• Like 4

Like @Someone648 said, I dont really think being shown in a promo guarantees to be shown in full. I mean, look at Zae/Lindsay.

We'll probably find out tomorrow with the pairings video. Be on the look for the people whose blind audition interviews are used instead of their battle ones. That's how we knew Ciana/Denisha was the montage.

1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

Ryleigh vs. Gean has been the best battle so far!!!!! Also, they have the most views on YT of 1.4M 😍

as they should 💁🏻‍♀️

haven't looked that much on social media stats this season but I'm glad they've had the most !! the best battle so far for me too

• Like 3

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

I see your favorites under the “Quote”... sorry lol how do i do that? I have many favs this season more then the last seasons tbh

If you go to the very top of the page on IDF, and in the top right you will see your pfp and your name with a drop down menu, you go to "Account Settings" and then to "Signature" and you can set that there.

4 minutes ago, David68 said:

If you go to the very top of the page on IDF, and in the top right you will see your pfp and your name with a drop down menu, you go to "Account Settings" and then to "Signature" and you can set that there.

Oh ok... Thank you very much!!

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

TV12: Hannah Eyre:Aliyah M:Vanessa:Chris:Hunter:Brennley:QUEEN LAUREN DUSKI

TV13: Janice:Brooke:Addison:Keisha:Chloe:Davon:Noah:Hannah Mrozak 

TV14: Sharane:Kelsea:Kyla:Britton:Brynn Cartelli:Tish Haynes Keyes   

TV15: MaKenzie:Reagan:RADHA:Kymberli:Zaxai:Sandy:Chevel       

TV16:QUEEN MAELYN:Kendra:Rizzi:Beth:Ciera     

TV17:Rose:Katie:Kat:MaryBeth:Joana       

TV18:Zan:Samantha:Toneisha:Micah:Megan

TV19:Marisa:Taryn:Kelsie:Desz:Jim:Sid:Carter:Chloe 

TV20:Savanna:Corey:Kenzie:Zania:Dana:Pia:Ryleigh:Anna:Gihanna:Raine:Lindsay:Rachel:Bradley

Just some of my favorites!!

TASTE!!! 😍

• Like 1

Apparently, the POs results episode is on Zae's bday (May 5th). Hopefully, Zae doesn't get eliminated from the competition on his birthday. 🤞🏾

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Edit: Never mind, Zae's bday is the day after the POs results. I apparently can't read a calendar. :dead:

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Like @Someone648 said, I dont really think being shown in a promo guarantees to be shown in full. I mean, look at Zae/Lindsay.

We'll probably find out tomorrow with the pairings video. Be on the look for the people whose blind audition interviews are used instead of their battle ones. That's how we knew Ciana/Denisha was the montage.

yeah, i think i remember seeing ciana/denisha in a promo, and we saw literally the clip that we got as the montage.... sooooo

i might be wrong - they might have shown that in the pairings video, but i think we shouldn't assume anything. one more day until we get the info, anyway

1 hour ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

TV12: Hannah Eyre:Aliyah M:Vanessa:Chris:Hunter:Brennley:QUEEN LAUREN DUSKI

TV13: Janice:Brooke:Addison:Keisha:Chloe:Davon:Noah:Hannah Mrozak 

TV14: Sharane:Kelsea:Kyla:Britton:Brynn Cartelli:Tish Haynes Keyes   

TV15: MaKenzie:Reagan:RADHA:Kymberli:Zaxai:Sandy:Chevel       

TV16:QUEEN MAELYN:Kendra:Rizzi:Beth:Ciera     

TV17:Rose:Katie:Kat:MaryBeth:Joana       

TV18:Zan:Samantha:Toneisha:Micah:Megan

TV19:Marisa:Taryn:Kelsie:Desz:Jim:Sid:Carter:Chloe: Cami Clune!

TV20:Savanna:Corey:Kenzie:Zania:Dana:Pia:Ryleigh:Anna:Gihanna:Raine:Lindsay:Rachel:Bradley:Cam Anthony

Just some of my favorites!!

dang, your favorites are really really similar to mine! i would add allegra and probably swap out just a few, but we have very similar tastes!!

also, just fyi for future reference, if you wanna talk about stuff that's already aired on the show / past seasons, you can put it in the voice general thread!

• Like 2