The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Dana your song better not be Lady Marmalade. I know you’d murder it. But please no

I keep thinking she should avoid overdone songs but at the same time I don’t know which song would be good for her right now for a breakout moment, so I’m like whatever surprise me

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I keep thinking she should avoid overdone songs but at the same time I don’t know which song would be good for her right now for a breakout moment, so I’m like whatever surprise me

I was thinking “This Is Me.” The song would require her to exert power, but it’s not your stereotypical R&B diva song.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I'm not saying if she doesn't do it for the knockouts and makes the lives I'm going to spam the heck out of the app song suggestions with Nutbush City Limits, but...

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I was thinking “This Is Me.” The song would require her to exert power, but it’s not your stereotypical R&B diva song.

I'm tired of this song at talent shows

but i agree with this

9 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

13 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm not saying if she doesn't do it for the knockouts and makes the lives I'm going to spam the heck out of the app song suggestions with Nutbush City Limits, but...

Lol don’t bring be back to the insane robbery of Luna Searles in S16

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol don’t bring be back to the insane robbery of Luna Searles in S16

It's the only other Tina Turner song I know besides Proud Mary and What's Love Got To Do With It - the latter was done last season and the former I think the show's gotten the rights to maybe once in the earlier seasons, so I don't know if they'd still have them.

1 minute ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

With Kelly’s interview with Dr Biden and Nick hosting SNL, I imagine this week will be the coaches week for promo.  

Nicks interview on the Kelly Clarkson show might be aired. But wait was that the one where It was cancelled?

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, I actually want to hear him sing “The Dance” and slay!!! 🥺❤️

It's a possibility. But I wonder if Kelly would suggest this song, though. During her interview with Garth Brooks she talks about how much The Dance moved her, after the divorce. To the point she even wrote a song inspired by The Dance for her next album. I don't know if she would be ok with the chance of crying on stage Lain Roy audition style. But well, it's been awhile and it's a great song either way. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

It's a possibility. But I wonder if Kelly would suggest this song, though. During her interview with Garth Brooks she talks about how much The Dance moved her, after the divorce. To the point she even wrote a song inspired by The Dance for her next album. I don't know if she would be ok with the chance of crying on stage Lain Roy audition style. But well, it's been awhile and it's a great song either way. 

I don´t think a male country artist has done justice to the song yet. Red´s version was OK, and Zach´s was a mess. I´d definitely trust Kenzie with it though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t think a male country artist has done justice to the song yet. Red´s version was OK, and Zach´s was a mess. I´d definitely trust Kenzie with it though.

Of course. He has a nice tone. I don't doubt his capabilities, just the "timing". Let's wait and see. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Nicks interview on the Kelly Clarkson show might be aired. But wait was that the one where It was cancelled?

No, they got that one in. He was the Thursday morning taping and they cancelled the afternoon one. I expect this one to air March 1st.

• Like 3

Just now, roundtown said:

No, they got that one in. He was the Thursday morning taping and they cancelled the afternoon one. I expect this one to air March 1st.

It might sir before that. Because s19 coaches went on Kelly’s show and they aired that one the week before the premeire. So we might get nicks interview next week

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

I'm tired of this song at talent shows

but i agree with this

honestly, i would love to see dana cover it if she feels like she relates to it. it's a song that means a lot, and i think if she can really put that forward, it will be a good performance (since i already know she'd do well with the vocals). 

i know it's somewhat overdone, but i would love to see these singers sing songs that they can really relate to, no matter how overdone.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Can someone please add me to the fabled spoiler GC? Just curious to hear people's real time reactions with the spoilers. Thanks in advance!

Me too, that would be great. Thanks in advance! 😊

Yep Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1