The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

Is anyone else going to try and pop into the ToZae show to see if we can get any hints? I’m glad that season 20 contestants are so active on social media, they give things away without even knowing! 🤣

I will try. This might be the first one I can watch. 

Edited by Bk1234

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Nick is hosting SNL the weekend before The Voice premieres 😉

Nick is a coach on season 20 of The Voice, he's releasing a new single on Thursday, he's hosting SNL, and he has a new movie coming out in two weeks (March 5th). Dang, the guy has a lot on his plate rn 🤯

multitasking GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Newish promo thing. No contestant shots/voices, but a lot of dialogue from the coaches throughout. I like that they're acknowledging it's the 10 year anniversary.

There were some contestant siluettes, including someone playing guitar in a hoodie, but I´m not sure if they are from this season or not.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

No contestant shots/voices, but a lot of dialogue from the coaches throughout. I like that they're acknowledging it's the 10 year anniversary.

Blake was clearly talking to Ethan when he was mentioning his journey in country music. His chair was the only one that was lit up. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Blake was clearly talking to Ethan when he was mentioning his journey in country music. His chair was the only one that was lit up. 🤔

Kelly’s was also lit up. He was probably talking to Emma.

Edited by Daillon