The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

52 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ethan has covered "the dance" too (honestly Ethan is sort of a 17 yo version of Kenzie in many ways), and we know Blake has a tendency to have his contestants sing the song. 

I actually sort of wanted Carter to sing "this is me" last season 

It’s a big song for a 17 year old to tackle on national TV. I don’t think I’d give that one to him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

According to an Instagram post from someone in the virtual audience, the Kelly FLOTUS interview tapped today. Will be interested to hear if she’s a ball of exhaustion during the tapings tomorrow. 

she always seems to be full of energy (except for during marisa's goodbye speech LMAO), so i expect she'll just be a little less energized, but not nick levels of bland :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
sorry for the nick roast i had to slip it in
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

According to an Instagram post from someone in the virtual audience, the Kelly FLOTUS interview taped today. Will be interested to hear if she’s a ball of exhaustion during the tapings tomorrow. 

Oh so she won’t be at the taping tmr?

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Oh so she won’t be at the taping tmr?

I suspect she will be. It would look bad if she was missing in both the battles and the knockouts, she's there during only about half of the pre-taped rounds. she might as well split the paycheck with Kelsea at that point :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

All this talk of “The Dance” reminded me of this stunning studio. ❤️

As good as that is, if was almost an afterthought, because of “Deja Vu.”  I remember “Deja Vu” hitting #1 within minutes of the performance. I don’t remember a song going to #1 that quickly, and that was back when #1 still meant something. Of course, “The Dance” ended the night at #2. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

The best version done on this show

Lauren set the bar too high for even male country artists to overcome.

Well that was for most of her performances really "SIMBH" "Someone Else's Star" "When You Say Nothing At All" "You Were Meant For Me" "Ghost In This House"(Looking at you Todd and Jon) All superior performances that them bro-country flops WISH they could sing.

• Like 1