The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm hoping things go smoothly and we can have the usual late February release, and here's to hoping they don't cut Tuesdays!

20 minutes ago, David68 said:

#TVTuesdays

Also, hopefully, we can have 6 weeks of live shows, without team quotas after the Live Playoffs (just like in S17). 🤞🏾

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIFGood Vibes GIF by Amanda Cee MediaHappy Girl GIF by HiSmileTeeth

Edited by disney1024

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

They’re currently quarantined alone (mostly) in a hotel room. The chances of them reading any thread on idf that might mention them are 110% 

This worked on Karli back in S13 so we'll see if this has any success

If you're a contestant in the hotel and reading IDF out of boredom - blink (or wink) for us ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

His performance of “God Bless the USA” was bad enough to say he didn’t deserve runner-up. 

Christina’s run was way better than Jake’s “inconsistent” run (that’s a nice way to put it) 

11 hours ago, Daillon said:

Jake wasn’t inconsistent at all, but not in a good way :haha:

Y'all can say he was boring because he isn't your taste but his performances were good. They weren't over the top and Mind-blowing but they weren't bad either. Anyways I'm not gonna say much on this topic because I don't wanna end my life with 20+ confused emojis. :haha:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Gyth's BA/BATTLE/CB/PO/OG all were Amazing. I think based of of overall run he deserved to be the runner-up.

Christina is a great singer and her off-show(Include both before the show and after the show) stuff was Amazing but she didn't have a great run On-Show. Jake was solid throughout the whole season.

I hope your ears are working fine. 😂😂😂 

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I hope Avery Roberson won't end like Cody Wickline this season.

I hope so too. Cody was so much better than Corey.                                                                                                                     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Possibly. If the follows=pairings then definitely.

I think Lindsay just blocked my second IG account. I think she knows I'm on to her. First Dana and now Lindsay. The ladies on Team Nick really don't like me lol 😂

It also could mean that I know too much too soon. Perhaps Lindsay is in fact battling Bradley. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I think Lindsay just blocked my second IG account. I think she knows I'm on to her. First Dana and now Lindsay. The ladies on Team Nick really don't like me lol 😂

It also could mean that I know too much too soon. Perhaps Lindsay is in fact battling Bradley. 🧐

That’s going to be a tough battle result for me if they are in fact paired. :no:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s going to be a tough battle result for me if they are in fact paired. :no:

That's interesting.  I wonder why Nick would do that?  Lindsay seemed like an obvious match for Raine, not Bradley.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

That's interesting.  I wonder why Nick would do that?  Lindsay seemed like an obvious match for Raine, not Bradley.

An opportunity to bring both Lindsay and Raine to the KO's instead of forcing one of them to lose a battle maybe?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

An opportunity to bring both Lindsay and Raine to the KO's instead of forcing one of them to lose a battle maybe?

I figure Raine is probably being paired against Andrew. She´s great, so I´m hoping she won´t be used as fodder.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2