The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Is it possible to have a season where an artist from Team Blake isn't either the winner or the runner-up (sometimes both)??? Seasons 5 and 14 shouldn't be the only seasons where that happens, just saying. 🙄

Most of the time the placements were deserved (obviously excluding Jermaine as winner and Jake and Gyth as runner-up), so I don’t really have a problem with it. 🤷‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Most of the time the placements were deserved (obviously excluding Jermaine as winner and Jake and Gyth as runner-up), so I don’t really have a problem with it. 🤷‍♂️ 

You're forgetting Ricky. Katie should've been the runner-up imo. 😉

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

You're right but it's still boring and too predictable to see Blake in the top 2 almost every single season 🙄

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I'm ready for the HATE but I think those were well-deserved as well. :stealth:

• Haha 2

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I think Gyth was well-deserved and that's only because I hated all of the finalists in S16 except Maelyn. Hence, I didn't really care who was 2nd, 3rd, and 4th as long as Queen Maelyn was the winner lol 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

You're right but it's still boring and too predictable to see Blake in the top 2 almost every single season 🙄

For me I like to consider it that “x” contestant made the Top 2, not that another Team Blake contestant made Top 2. 😅

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Not with Dexter Roberts and Christina Grimmie being RIGHT there. 😔

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Is it possible to have a season where an artist from Team Blake isn't either the winner or the runner-up (sometimes both)??? Seasons 5 and 14 shouldn't be the only seasons where that happens, just saying. 🙄

Who knows, maybe S20 will be different. Maybe a non-Blake artist will win S20 and Kenzie (i.e. Minivan bait) will be the runner-up. 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You're forgetting Ricky. Katie should've been the runner-up imo. 😉

I liked Katie but she didn't deserve to be placed higher than Ricky after her three underwhelming performances back to back(Probably tptb's fault not hers). Also, one of the other reason that Ricky got more votes is because Katie is a bit polarizing. Her style isn't for everyone.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

For me I like to consider it that “x” contestant made the Top 2, not that another Team Blake contestant made Top 2. 😅

Not with Dexter Roberts and Christina Grimmie being RIGHT there. 😔

Gyth's BA/BATTLE/CB/PO/OG all were Amazing. I think based of of overall run he deserved to be the runner-up.

Christina is a great singer and her off-show(Include both before the show and after the show) stuff was Amazing but she didn't have a great run On-Show. Jake was solid throughout the whole season.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Confused 4

37 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Who knows, maybe S20 will be different? Maybe a non-Blake artist will win S20 and Kenzie (i.e. Minivan bait) will be the runner-up? 🤞🏾

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIFGood Vibes GIF by Amanda Cee MediaHappy Girl GIF by HiSmileTeeth

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Who knows, maybe S20 will be different? Maybe a non-Blake artist will win S20 and Kenzie (i.e. Minivan bait) will be the runner-up? 🤞🏾

I would love to see the S20 finale come down to Kelly vs. Nick 🤩

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIFGood Vibes GIF by Amanda Cee MediaHappy Girl GIF by HiSmileTeeth

Edited by disney1024

18 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Christina is a great singer and her off-show(Include both before the show and after the show) stuff was Amazing but she didn't have a great run On-Show. Jake was solid throughout the whole season.

lmao

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Gyth's BA/BATTLE/CB/PO/OG all were Amazing. I think based of of overall run he deserved to be the runner-up.

His performance of “God Bless the USA” was bad enough to say he didn’t deserve runner-up. 

Christina’s run was way better than Jake’s “inconsistent” run (that’s a nice way to put it) 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

His performance of “God Bless the USA” was bad enough to say he didn’t deserve runner-up. 

Christina’s run was way better than Jake’s “inconsistent” run (that’s a nice way to put it) 

Jake wasn’t inconsistent at all, but not in a good way :haha:

• Haha 4