The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

@Bk1234, I'm updating the list right now. I have some news that you might like... 😉

If you're a S20 artist reading this, please follow your battle partner on IG. That would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Despicable Me Please GIFbeg please GIF by Toca BocaCat Please GIF by Atinum

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If you're a S20 artist reading this, please follow your battle partner on IG. That would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Despicable Me Please GIFbeg please GIF by Toca BocaCat Please GIF by Atinum

lol do you think they're gonna HELP you find out who their partners are? if anything this post might cause them to follow people that AREN'T their battle partners to mislead you

edit: if you want to continue to watch who contestants follow naturally, i suggest you edit this post into a "nvm" or something like that

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3

I´m still not buying Connor and Keegan being paired together. Blake makes logical pairings for the most part, and this time it´s obvious who the pairings on his team are supposed to be. If anything, they know about IDF being behind them and are trying to mislead.

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

lol do you think they're gonna HELP you find out who their partners are? if anything this post might cause them to follow people that AREN'T their battle partners to mislead you

Even if they mislead me, the truth will come out in two weeks anyways. So I honestly don't care lol 😂

Abc Tayshia GIF by The Bachelorette

Edited by disney1024
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Even if they mislead me, the truth will come out in two weeks anyways lol 😂

Point made. And wow, I didn't realize there's only 2 more weeks. Time flies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Point made. And wow, I didn't realize there's only 2 more weeks. Time flies.

Also, if they're willing to go out of their way to randomly follow other S20 contestants just so they could mislead me, they will be clogging up the feed of their own IG accounts, just saying lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
Just now, disney1024 said:

Also, if they're willing to go out of their way to randomly follow other S20 contestants just so they could mislead me, they will be clogging up the feed of their own IG accounts, just saying lol 😂

They will probably have to follow them eventually anyway 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

BTW, I can tell from his IG that Zae is terrible at keeping secrets. He's literally about to burst. The amount of subtle references to being on the show on his IG is both hilarious and concerning. I'm surprised he didn't get in trouble with TPTB yet lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

BTW, I can tell from his IG that Zae is terrible at keeping secrets. He's literally about to burst. The amount of subtle references to being on the show on his IG is both hilarious and concerning. I'm surprised he didn't get in trouble with TPTB yet lol 😂

That was Taryn last season attempting to keep things under wraps but leaving hints left right and center - luckily she was smart enough to keep a number of them on her IG stories so they’d delete after the time was up 😂

Massive props to all of the artists that have to keep this stuff under wraps though, I could never.

• Haha 2
On 1/7/2021 at 10:01 PM, Someone648 said:

This worked on Karli back in S13 so we'll see if this has any success

oh, what happened with her?

Edited by QueenCami
4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

imagine if the contestants just met up and were like okay, let's try and confuse idf by randomly following each other lmaooo

That’s what I would do. :haha:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

imagine if the contestants just met up and were like okay, let's try and confuse idf by randomly following each other lmaooo

Hasn´t this happened before? I think I remember someone saying that in a previous season and it actually happened.

I honestly think that Lindsay vs. Bradley could be legit though. I’m thinking Lindsay followed Andrew as a cover-up. 🤔 (Watch me be wrong about all of this. :haha:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I honestly think that Lindsay vs. Bradley could be legit though. I’m thinking Lindsay followed Andrew as a cover-up. 🤔 (Watch me be wrong about all of this. :haha:

It could be. Although I´m thinking Raine is being paired with one of these three. It would be easier to predict if we had her song choice for blinds though lol.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It could be. Although I´m thinking Raine is being paired with one of these three. It would be easier to predict if we had her song choice for blinds though lol.

Raine vs. Andrew is what I’m thinking, but then I’m left wondering who Rachel will be paired with. 🤔

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Raine vs. Andrew is what I’m thinking, but then I’m left wondering who Rachel will be paired with. 🤔

I'm still going with Lindsay vs. Andrew, meaning that Raine could be paired with Rachel 🤔

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm still going with Lindsay vs. Andrew, meaning that Raine could be paired with Rachel 🤔

I’m HOPING for Lindsay vs. Andrew, but I won’t rule out Lindsay vs. Bradley. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

And he’ll end up with 1 female (Danisha) if he’s smart. 

I definitely disagree with your absurd (and slightly misogynist) statement. If he's smart, he'll keep Ciana and especially Carolina around. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, Angelbright said:

Because she’s at the bottom on team John everyone is vocally better than her and has more to bring besides Rio

I completely disagree with this statement. Ciana was John's block for crying out loud. Worst case scenario, she will get eliminated in the KOs. But I wouldn't be surprised at all to see her in the live shows. 😌

• Like 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic