• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Not yet, I'll keep you guys posted when I see something 😅

If you're a S20 artist reading this, please follow your battle partner on IG. That would be greatly appreciated lol 😜

Despicable Me Please GIFbeg please GIF by Toca BocaCat Please GIF by Atinum

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 1/8/2021 at 1:01 AM, Someone648 said:

This worked on Karli back in S13 so we'll see if this has any success

If you're a contestant in the hotel and reading IDF out of boredom - blink (or wink) for us ;)

15 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If you're a S20 artist reading this, please follow your battle partner on IG. That would be greatly appreciated lol 😜

If this apparently worked in S13, hopefully it will work again lol 😅

Despicable Me Please GIFbeg please GIF by Toca BocaCat Please GIF by Atinum

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@disney1024 Anymore notable follows?

It should be worth mentioning that Gean and Anna Grace (both on Team Kelly) both suddenly started Twitter accounts today. Don't forget, Gean follows Anna Grace on IG. Coincidence? I think not! 😉

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

It should be worth mentioning that Gean and Anna Grace (both on Team Kelly) both suddenly started Twitter accounts today. Don't forget, Gean follows Anna Grace on IG. Coincidence, I think not! 😉

jada pinkett smith thats interesting GIF by Red Table Talk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It should be worth mentioning that Gean and Anna Grace (both on Team Kelly) both suddenly started Twitter accounts today. Don't forget, Gean follows Anna Grace on IG. Coincidence? I think not! 😉

Kelly can be quite unpredictable with her choices that don´t involve teen girls and male country singers. If she paired these two, I have no idea who she´s planning to choose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly can be quite unpredictable with her choices that don´t involve teen girls and male country singers. If she paired these two, I have no idea who she´s planning to choose.

Yeah, if this is in fact a pairing, I could see Kelly going with either one. Assuming Kelly will keep her four-chair turns isn’t viable reasoning anymore. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, if this is in fact a pairing, I could see Kelly going with either one. Assuming Kelly will keep her four-chair turns isn’t viable reasoning anymore. 

Yep. Gean went to her team despite a block being used by Blake.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

To be fair, it's possible that Brennan flopped during her battle in S17. The battle was montaged so we don't know for sure. Turning four chairs doesn't automatically make you a great singer in all of the pre-taped rounds. TPTB don't usually montage performances from four-chair artists so that's saying something. 🧐

Edited by disney1024

But honestly, just basing on their profiles and reception, Gean and Anna Grace (if true, of course, we don´t know yet) seems like a Taping One battle that could end in a steal.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But honestly, just basing on their profiles and reception, Gean and Anna Grace (if true, of course, we don´t know yet) seems like a Taping One battle that could end in a steal.

I agree, I could see Blake or Nick trying to steal Gean. 🤔

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It wasn't her block so she really has no obligation to keep Gean around lol 😂

I´m saying that even though he could have gone with Blake, who clearly wanted him and used his block on Nick, he still went with Kelly, and I´m sure she must have appreciated that, especially considering that Blake wasted his block.

But of course, perhaps it didn´t matter, we´ll see.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Ok but hear me out that battle can be something really special, their unique voices with a really good song choices it will be awesome just hope one of them get stolen! Kelly is usually the coach who gives out the right song choices to make great battles!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Kelly is usually the coach who gives out the right song choices to make great battles!

That's because she's a living jukebox. Look at her during the blinds. I swear she has every song that ever exists memorized lol 😂

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That's because she's a living jukebox. Look at her during the blinds. I swear she has every song that ever exists memorized lol 😂

OML LMFAOOA every BA: “oh i love this song”, “oh i know this song”  Kelly Clarkson is the best thing The Voice ever did.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

OML LMFAOOA every BA: “oh i love this song”, “oh i know this song”  Kelly Clarkson is the best thing The Voice ever did.

And she's so far pretty successful on the show. Let's hope she stays for at least 20 seasons lol 😂😜

Edited by disney1024

New IG Follows (as of January 7th):

• Gean is following Anna Grace, but not vice-versa (TK)
  • Lindsay is following Bradley, but not vice-versa (TN)
  • Keegan and Connor are mutually following each other (TB)
  • Connor is also following Pete, but not vice-versa (TB)

New IG Follows (as of January 10th):

• Jordan is following Aaron, but not vice-versa (TB)
  • Lindsay and Andrew are mutually following each other (TN)

Possible Battle Pairings:

1. Anna Grace vs. Gean (TK)
  2. Andrew vs. Lindsay (TN)
  3. Connor vs. Keegan (TB)
  4. Aaron vs. Jordan (TB)
Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If Anna Grace and Gean really are paired together, and Gean gets stolen by Blake, he´s 100% going against Cam in the KOs.

Unless Keegan makes it. They are similar artists. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Unless Keegan makes it. They are similar artists. 

I think Blake will probably pick Cam over Keegan (assuming they get paired), but I can definitely see Keegan getting stolen (maybe by Nick)

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dov said:

I think Blake will probably pick Cam over Keegan (assuming they get paired), but I can definitely see Keegan getting stolen (maybe by Nick)

Connor and Keegan are mutually following each other on IG so it's quite possible that they're paired together instead. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic