Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2270

  • Bk1234

    2170

  • disney1024

    2080

  • QueenCami

    1018

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Either Bradley, Andrew or Lindsay as I see it. Those are the only ones I could see as fits.

Andrew, if Lindsay and Bradley are paired with each other. 😌

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

¿Con quién creen que se emparejará con Rachel?

with Raine, just because I picked Andrew vs Bradley, although it could be the other way around

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Blake Battle Predictions:

 

Connor vs. Keegan (mutual follow on IG)

Jordan vs. Aaron (Jordan follows Aaron)

Avery vs. Ethan (young male country duel)

Emma vs. Savanna C. (female country duel)

Cam vs. Pete (leftovers)

 

What do you guys think? 🧐

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

What do you guys think? 🧐

I'm not making any predictions for the other 3 teams without more tangible information to go off of (i.e. IG follows) 😌

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Team Blake Battle Predictions:

 

Connor vs. Keegan (mutual follow on IG)

Jordan vs. Aaron (Jordan follows Aaron)

Avery vs. Ethan (young male country duel)

Emma vs. Savanna C. (female country duel)

Cam vs. Pete (leftovers)

 

What do you guys think? 🧐

 

okay, so in no way are Cam and Pete getting paired together.

 

Keegan is the obvious choice, and mayyyybe Connor. But definitely not Pete. Blake's pairings usually all make sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

okay, so in no way are Cam and Pete getting paired together.

 

Keegan is the obvious choice, and mayyyybe Connor. But definitely not Pete. Blake's pairings usually all make sense.

Agree. I can´t see him going any other way than this one:

 

Connor vs Jordan (bluesy guitarrists, gritty tone)
Cam vs Keegan (Pop/Soul guys)

Emma vs Savanna (Country girls)

Avery vs Ethan (Country guys)

Pete vs Aaron (Soulful blues-rock guys)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I figure Raine is probably being paired against Andrew. She´s great, so I´m hoping she won´t be used as fodder.

Agree. I feel like it’s kinda hard to predict who she’d be paired up against without knowing her BA song....which I’m dying to know lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

okay, so in no way are Cam and Pete getting paired together.

 

Keegan is the obvious choice, and mayyyybe Connor. But definitely not Pete. Blake's pairings usually all make sense.

True but literally anything is possible lol 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

 

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Agree. I can´t see him going any other way than this one:

 

Connor vs Jordan (bluesy guitarrists, gritty tone)
Cam vs Keegan (Pop/Soul guys)

Emma vs Savanna (Country girls)

Avery vs Ethan (Country guys)

Pete vs Aaron (Soulful blues-rock guys)

I agree. Maybe Connor/Jordan and Pete/Aaron can be switched someway too.

 

27 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

True but literally anything is possible lol 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

 

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

 

Not Cam vs Pete 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Not Cam vs Pete 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I just don't want my two favourite TB artists (i.e. Keegan and Cam) to battle it out just yet. If they do, I really hope that one of them gets stolen. 😅

 

Also, I still find it suspicious that Connor and Keegan follow each other on IG, considering that they're on the same team. The S20 artists probably just recently got out of isolation so I think it's a bit too early for anyone to become BFFs. Connor and Keegan are the only same-team mutual follow this season so far. For the most part, I'm going to make my battle speculations based on something objective and tangible, not what I THINK makes sense. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Agree. I can´t see him going any other way than this one:

 

Connor vs Jordan (bluesy guitarrists, gritty tone)
Cam vs Keegan (Pop/Soul guys)

Emma vs Savanna (Country girls)

Avery vs Ethan (Country guys)

Pete vs Aaron (Soulful blues-rock guys)

These pairings make the most sense, but we’ll see if Blake throws a curveball at us. 🤔 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blake almost always pairs his non country people together when they are pretty much the oddballs on his team. Cam and Keegan are the only ones that lean towards the pop/R&B lane. The rest of his team is overall a mix of blues, rock and country. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Blake almost always pairs his non country people together when they are pretty much the oddballs on his team. Cam and Keegan are the only ones that lean towards the pop/R&B lane. The rest of his team is overall a mix of blues, rock and country. 

 

 

I think Connor vs. Keegan is POSSIBLE, but it opens up the question: “who will Cam be paired with?” To that, Keegan seems like the most likely option, but who honestly knows what Blake will do? 🤔:haha:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sabina said:

Will there be a wildcard in the new season?


If you are referring to the 4-way KO apparently they are not doing it this season. Not sure if this was confirmed tho.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If you are referring to the 4-way KO apparently they are not doing it this season. Not sure if this was confirmed tho.

I think @Someone648 said that this wasn't 100% confirmed yet. In order to avoid spreading potentially false information, I would assume that the 4WKO is happening unless there's concrete evidence to suggest otherwise. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...