Songs you'd like to hear that have never been covered on "The Voice"

Gmm99

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

We always choose a contestant to cover this song every season and it never happens 😭

same with "Gone" by Lianne La Havas

I do wonder what the reason is...because  other versions of "The Voice" has an artist cover "My Immortal" so I doubt it's licensing issues...

5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I do wonder what the reason is...because  other versions of "The Voice" has an artist cover "My Immortal" so I doubt it's licensing issues...

We've had "Bring Me To Life" a few times on here as well. Pretty sure Jackie Foster was the last one it went to.

I do think that this song in particular requires the right kind of artist to perform it, one that I don't think the show's had in a while (and one that often doesn't make it that far anyways bc minivan)

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

She was the only one to do it.

We had Caitlin Michelle in season 3 (she didn't win her KO)

I wrote the comment assuming it had been covered at least times, but I struggled to remember the third time :haha:

Turns out I was thinking internationally.

Guess I was wrong there. We can say Jackie was the only successful one here in the U.S. though.

Now that he's better known internationally, I would love for someone to cover Sam Ryder on the show. Specifically this song:

And since there are a lot of country or country-dabbling males this season, I think one of them needs to cover Kameron Marlowe. It worked well for AI's last winner, after all.

I specifically want to hear this song but I'll settle for any Kameron song. ❤️

On 8/28/2022 at 8:59 AM, Someone648 said:

We've had "Bring Me To Life" a few times on here as well. Pretty sure Jackie Foster was the last one it went to.

I do think that this song in particular requires the right kind of artist to perform it, one that I don't think the show's had in a while (and one that often doesn't make it that far anyways bc minivan)

There's always  challenge week for that song to be performed ("My Immortal"). I do think Morgan can pull it off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...