Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cami is saying the same thing though, so either they’re both on Tuesday, or they just want to promote the show. 🤔

I could see them both on Tuesday as a Kelly "I got blocked and then used my block but it backfired" thing to buildup a storyline before Kelly gets Desz in week two, so it's possible. Plus, we know Taryn's not opposed to giving out hints related to the show and she auditioned early enough that I'd be surprised if she weren't week one (Cami's dicier but given she's a block she'll be on the show by the end of week two at the very least).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

So ready for her! 🥳

The odds may still be stacked against her, but I think the door is open a crack after tonight, as long as Blake gets behind her. I don’t think either of the two Team Blake contestants who were aired tonight are invincible. Of course, everything hinges on her winning the 4-way KO. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The odds may still be stacked against her, but I think the door is open a crack after tonight, as long as Blake gets behind her. I don’t think either of the two Team Blake contestants who were aired tonight are invincible. Of course, everything hinges on her winning the 4-way KO. 

Taryn is coming.... and she'll blow Ian and Jim out of the water with her voice of course. Weather she gets the votes or not, we'll enjoy her journey as far as it takes her.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Crossing my fingers that Minivan likes her as much as we do.

They would love her if they were attending one of her shows at Ole Red, but singing shows aren’t like the real world, so we’ll see. She doesn’t seem like someone who will dwell on the results. I don’t know that I’ve even had a snowflake so excited to be on the show as she is. Maybe that’s just the way she is.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They would love her if they were attending one of her shows at Ole Red, but singing shows aren’t like the real world, so we’ll see. She doesn’t seem like someone who will dwell on the results. I don’t know that I’ve even had a snowflake so excited to be on the show as she is. Maybe that’s just the way she is.  

If Taryn's naturally excitable, maybe it's a good thing she's with Blake and not Kelly - Kelly's pretty excitable herself and that much energy in one room might be too much for any crew member's sanity 😂

• Haha 1

i’m frustrated that bandzilla made this worse because i could hear her some beltier notes but they didn’t sound as impressive because i just couldn’t hear them well enough. knowing her, i’m definitely giving her the benefit of the doubt and hoping she gets a good arrangement in the next few rounds 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn killed that into oblivion! 

And I can already tell she is holding back, excited for her future rounds and slayage song choice.

I want 95% on the app for her and the most shares/likes on facebooks or we riot.

She's doing great on Facebook with 140k plus views for just 2 hours. Almost surpassing all other contestants who performed last night. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn killed that into oblivion! 

And I can already tell she is holding back, excited for her future rounds and slayage song choice.

I want 95% on the app for her and the most shares/likes on facebooks or we riot.

agreed that she's holding back. her pre-show performances showed more range. i think she's extremely smart to do that, as she will let loose in the battles and KO to really shock everyone (hopefully enough that she can overcome the female country bias)

• Like 1

My mom's a solid fit into the Minivan demographic, so I sent her Taryn's YT video to gauge her reaction - obviously, a sample size of one isn't a great confirmation of what Minivan will be like as a general rule of thumb, but it may be some insight into whether or not the broader audience who doesn't see the sneak peeks will like her tonight.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

agreed that she's holding back. her pre-show performances showed more range. i think she's extremely smart to do that, as she will let loose in the battles and KO to really shock everyone (hopefully enough that she can overcome the female country bias)

Again...you keep taking about range. She went up to a C6 in this performance. What do you want, whistle notes? 🙃

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My mom's a solid fit into the Minivan demographic, so I sent her Taryn's YT video to gauge her reaction - obviously, a sample size of one isn't a great confirmation of what Minivan will be like as a general rule of thumb, but it may be some insight into whether or not the broader audience who doesn't see the sneak peeks will like her tonight.

I'm curious as to what your mom's reaction about Taryn's performance.