Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Watch everyone who's been predicting a John Holiday or AA diva leak be wrong and it's actually Taryn 🤣

It might be. We had Katie and Britton, among others, who opened the premiere episode and were blocked and leaked at the same time. Coincidentally, Blake was the coach who used his block for them.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, David68 said:

Just let her sing two words for us to decode what song it is!

I know!!! Even if we just heard a single word I'm sure someone would be able to figure it out.

For now I will content myself with none of the other 4-way KO competitors being shown, so at least she's not at a further disadvantage (given her age/gender/genre).

18 minutes ago, David68 said:

He sung here: https://youtu.be/r-SDRWvldSg at 0:13

I for one, don't see Ryan's vocal capabilities as anything more than average. I heard many Opera singers like him and while they are technically good, its not anything special.

Taryn will have the power and skills to pull off the 4-way KO win I believe. "Cry" will blow the roof off the place.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I for one, don't see Ryan's vocal capabilities as anything more than average. I heard many Opera singers like him and while they are technically good, its not anything special.

Taryn will have the power and skills to pull off the 4-way KO win I believe. "Cry" will blow the roof off the place.

i hope that the audience will take to her. the feedback said they were all good, but julia is entirely out of the running cause of her song choice. i think that larriah could provide some competition being a teen girl, but hopefully if taryn blows the roof of the place enough then she can snag the win :)) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i hope that the audience will take to her. the feedback said they were all good, but julia is entirely out of the running cause of her song choice. i think that larriah could provide some competition being a teen girl, but hopefully if taryn blows the roof of the place enough then she can snag the win :)) 

Julia's probably out of the running (like you said), and though Ryan's very good the fact he's going opera in the 4-way KO will unfortunately hurt his chances - most of Minivan isn't a fan of the genre. Taryn's biggest competition at this point is Larriah, but we'll have to see between the two who gets better audience reception.

• Like 4

It sure feels like she’ll be on the premiere. Hopefully, the narrative will revolve around Taryn making a comeback after losing her battle in shocking fashion. A little different than Craig Wayne Boyd, but similar. It all starts with winning the 4-way KO. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Only a week left till the Voice premieres! Hopefully Taryn is in the first episode. 🤞 I can’t wait to find out what Martina song she sang for her BA. :ohyeah: 

she better be in the first episode smh, i think that they'll giver her a comeback story where the odds are stacked against her w WTW and then also in the 4 way KO. after failing to get samantha through, they'll probably push harder for taryn

• Like 6

Just now, ashwinner said:

she better be in the first episode smh, i think that they'll giver her a comeback story where the odds are stacked against her w WTW and then also in the 4 way KO. after failing to get samantha through, they'll probably push harder for taryn

Tbf I think Michael winning the 4-way KO was at least Plan B if they couldn't get Samantha through, but fingers crossed for Taryn when the time comes.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its belty, and I seems like she's pronouncing an "ayyyyyy" kind of sound. I have to go with "Anyway" It seems she's going big right away. 

Going through the few theorized songs, there's not really a big "ayyyyy" sound moment in A Broken Wing, so that's likely ruled out - Independence Day is plausible but I doubt it given that Anyway is better-known and has for sure been done on the show before (which means we know NBC has the rights to it).

• Like 1