Taryn Papa Fan Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The slayage was too much to handle and had to be rebooted. Okay idk, but at least its back up!    

First look from Taryn's IG. Also Happy Birthday to Taryn! Turning 31 years old today and still slaying!

You're new here so some slack must be given, but a contestant's fan thread is not the place for this sort of thing.

Posted Images

Ok, no surprise to anyone, I'm sure.  Taryn has my ear, my interest, my attention & I will definitely be following her progress on the show.  What a fine, fine voice❗  Blake is getting good ones❗ I'm a fan.

• Like 4

Go check out the story on this account. It has a video of Taryn slaying “I will Survive” in a Nashville bar carrying around the tip jar among the audience. She interacts with the audience like very few (or nobody?) I’ve ever seen. And I think she has a quick wit, which we saw a little of after her blind. This is why she’s one of only 4-5 female led bands performing regularly on Broadway. She’s not just a singer, she’s a performer....and a very good one. Obviously, she won’t get to use all of those skills on this show. 

https://instagram.com/kaitlyn.taraschi?igshid=1sp7romg9cu2o

• Like 4

Well, I'm keen to hear what she does on the show, at least. Reckon will be able to listen to a lot... I'm expecting a long run, maybe, even, right to the end.  I, certainly, feel the potential is there.  So, I'll be doing the fan thing & paying close attention.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She’s performing at Ole Red tonight. If by chance anyone reading this makes it there, let us know how it went, even if you have to join the forum. 

Hope there will be some videos from this 🤞  I know I will be looking for any 😊  If any, will put in here..

7 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Taryn had a post-audition interview (though the background isn't super familiar, it looks kinda hotel-ish but I could be wrong)

She looks gorgeous in this interview! 😍

• Like 2

New gorgeous photos of this season's queen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGu0DmIBgyr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxiLlOhhQ9/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Okay idk what's up with IG, but she posted new photos to keep us busy while we wait for her amazing battle(and her getting robbed by a basic teenager but its all good)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Taryn posted a new video on her YouTube channel! :ohyeah:

I think those are video clips from the show she did at Ole Red last week 

Anyway...that’s probably her most marketable song right there. 

• Like 3