24. Misirlou

25. thevoicefan12

26. taylorkat 

27. anonymouskid_35

28. CdnCountryFan

29. AliXRose

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Going through and watching a few of her live Facebook and YT videos from her gigs, a couple things stand out. 

-She has pipes. Plenty of power and range. 

-She is a fantastic live performer, and really feeds off the audience. It will be interesting to see how she handles singing  to a camera, as opposed to the packed venues she’s used to. She has boundless energy on stage. It would be a blast to see one of her shows. It’s easy to see why she stays busy in Nashville. 

-She’ll probably stay in the country lane on the show, but she’s very versatile. She sings everything from Guns N Roses to Whitney Houston, and does it well. 

Everything comes down to whether minivan takes to her, and whether Blake (oops!) keeps her in the country lane. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Going through and watching a few of her live Facebook and YT videos from her gigs, a couple things stand out. 

-She has pipes. Plenty of power and range. 

-She is a fantastic live performer, and really feeds off the audience. It will be interesting to see how she handles singing  to a camera, as opposed to the packed venues she’s used to. She has boundless energy on stage. It would be a blast to see one of her shows. It’s easy to see why she stays busy in Nashville. 

-She’ll probably stay in the country lane on the show, but she’s very versatile. She sings everything from Guns N Roses to Whitney Houston, and does it well. 

Everything comes down to whether minivan takes to her, and whether Blake (oops!) keeps her in the country lane. 

I think she could definitely go into a country/pop direction SOMETIMES to show some versatility. I think she could pull off (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman similar to the way Grace Leer did on American Idol this year. Overall, I think she could go really far if given the right coaching. 😁👍

36 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Add me please. She's giving me a Lauren Duski vibe. I think it's time for a female country singer to win The Voice again.

Added!  

I agree, it’s been two years. That’s too long. It’s time!

• Like 1

I like to look for live videos posted by someone other than the contestant, to verify they can sing live. I don’t feel like I need to do that with her at this point, but I’ll do it anyway. 

Christmas is still a long way off, but this is still worth a listen. “All I want For Christmas is you.” Note the energy on stage. 

Part of a Brothers Osborne song. 

On her Facebook page there are several live stream shows that she did with her band from a living room a few moths ago, after the Nashville bars shut down. I skipped through a couple of them. She can sing anything. Literally. Her version of Gloria Gaynor’s “I will Survive” blew me away, and I honestly didn’t think I needed to hear that song ever again. Anyway, I don’t need any more evidence that Taryn can sing live. She is amazing. Let’s hope they don’t end up taping the “live” shows again. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

She also collaborated with Josh Gallagher, who also covered Stay a Little Longer in the show.

I wasn’t much of a fan of his, but that’s honestly pretty good. It obviously helps that’s she’s on it...🙃

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I like to look for live videos posted by someone other than the contestant, to verify they can sing live. I don’t feel like I need to do that with her at this point, but I’ll do it anyway. 

Christmas is still a long way off, but this is still worth a listen. “All I want For Christmas is you.” Note the energy on stage. 

Part of a Brothers Osborne song. 

On her Facebook page there are several live stream shows that she did with her band from a living room a few moths ago, after the Nashville bars shut down. I skipped through a couple of them. She can sing anything. Literally. Her version of Gloria Gaynor’s “I will Survive” blew me away, and I honestly didn’t think I needed to hear that song ever again. Anyway, I don’t need any more evidence that Taryn can sing live. She is amazing. Let’s hope they don’t end up taping the “live” shows again. 

Ok that's a great cover of the Christmas song!  Finally had a chance to go through most of her stuff and yeah, this girl can really sing.  She's got it all.  Really hope she sticks with the country for the show...she could be a real force.

If Minivan doesn't decide to veto.

• Like 3