Taryn Papa Fan Thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t wait to come on here to say THANK YOU. For keeping me going. For inspiring me. For supporting me. Fighting for me. And so much more. I checked this feed every day and want you to know you a

Hi! Thank youuu!! I can’t wait for this journey to continue! The voice was a dream I’ve always wanted to come true and it did! Without it, I wouldn’t have all of you! I can’t imagine that...  

I see you just joined 51 minutes ago. Are you their uncle?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Again...you keep taking about range. She went up to a C6 in this performance. What do you want, whistle notes? 🙃

honestly i have no idea what the right terms are so i might be saying the wrong thing. please pardon my ✨lack of musical knowledge✨

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

honestly i have no idea what the right terms are so i might be saying the wrong thing. please pardon my ✨lack of musical knowledge✨

Well, if you don’t like it, it’s probably the song/genre, because that’s what it’s supposed to sound like, other than the band being too loud, but that’s not her fault. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Well, if you don’t like it, it’s probably the song/genre, because that’s what it’s supposed to sound like, other than the band being too loud, but that’s not her fault. 

i know what my opinion is lol i dont need it explained to me

oops this came out more contentious than i meant lolol, but what i mean is that i know that i like taryn, i just didn't like the band drowning out her voice on this song. ive enjoyed everything she's done pre-show and did like this, but i think this wasn't as good as the others, not really for any fault of hers

Edited by ashwinner
2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i know what my opinion is lol i dont need it explained to me

Fair enough. Would you like me to remove you from the fan list? When I added you, I knew this was going to happen, but I did it anyway. 

Edited by TeamAudra
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough. Would you like me to remove you from the fan list? When I added you, I knew this was going to happen. 

lmfao i will let you know if i want to be removed, thanks. just because i didn't like a performance as much as you doesn't mean that im not a fan. i really don't want to argue about this. 

Edited by ashwinner

Taryn has an insane range and she showcased what she wanted to at the time. It wasn't underwhelming, it wasn't weak, nor was it the song's fault. Everything was perfect and her pitch was flawless, powerful higher register with chilling low register(I hear that Faith Hill in her) 

She'll show more as she goes on, but obviously it couldn't have gone any better I would say.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn has an insane range and she showcased what she wanted to at the time. It wasn't underwhelming, it wasn't weak, nor was it the song's fault. Everything was perfect and her pitch was flawless, powerful higher register with chilling low register(I hear that Faith Hill in her) 

She'll show more as she goes on, but obviously it couldn't have gone any better I would say.

exactly! i honestly think that it was a great performance on her part after listening to it a few times, and i don't think the band is in her control. i just hope that i can hear more of *her* in her other performances, rather than the band.

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

lmfao i will let you know if i want to be removed, thanks. just because i didn't like a performance as much as you doesn't mean that im not a fan. i really don't want to argue about this. 

Or, I could just decide to do it, but I’m in a good mood today, so we’ll just let it go for now. 

• Haha 3

I do think the sound editing left a lot to be desired (that's nothing new really), but I for one dont think her voice was drown out at all....I heard every word and she sounded fantastic.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

I do think the sound editing left a lot to be desired (that's nothing new really), but I for one dont think her voice was drown out at all....I heard every word and she sounded fantastic.

Yes, the sound editing. But, as far as her vocals it was spot on. If you walked into a bar in Nashville, and didn’t know who was on stage, you might think it was Martina singing. But, IDF will be IDF and find something wrong with any performance. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What sucks is that we have to wait another 3 weeks until her Battle and another week or 2 until her KO. Whatever, we'll just wait and appreciate them more for when they do finally get here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Highest of the season so far (still too low).

fezBXzS.png

Criminally low, meh she got a percent higher than minivan baits: Ian and Jim, so hopefully there's time to create her front-runner position.

• Like 3
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Criminally low, meh she got a percent higher than minivan baits: Ian and Jim, so hopefully there's time to create her front-runner position.

It helps that she’s super likable. Ryan will be her biggest competition in the 4-way. If she makes it through that, she has a chance to get America and/or Blake in her corner. 

I see lots of comments like this all over the place. This is just from the first couple dozen comments from the re-post of her performance on Facebook. 

e9UR61F.png

XQtkG5G.png

4z3wrkf.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

Taryn has a fine journey ahead of her! Now for her Battle and for her to blow her opponent(or should I say opponents) out of the water and to sail through(get Saved) to the 4-way KO to shatter the 3 flops against her!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2