Taryn Papa Fan Thread

She too pretty bouncy for Anyway, but she’s generally pretty active on stage, so who knows. 

Did you see her crying on her IG story? Being in this show clearly means a lot to her. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The slayage was too much to handle and had to be rebooted. Okay idk, but at least its back up!    

You're new here so some slack must be given, but a contestant's fan thread is not the place for this sort of thing.

First look from Taryn's IG. Also Happy Birthday to Taryn! Turning 31 years old today and still slaying!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She too pretty bouncy for Anyway, but she’s generally pretty active on stage, so who knows. 

Did you see her crying on her IG story? Being in this show clearly means a lot to her. 

My guess is Independence Day. Like you said, she appeared too bouncy for Anyway in the preview. 😯 at her crying in her IG story. I’m glad she cares a lot about the show. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I would have said that too, her energy is showing onstage, but I believe the belting point will be for "Anyway".

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was "Independence Day" that was my initial prediction as she seems comfortable with that song.

• Like 3

She could also be singing My Baby Loves Me or Wild Angels. It's odd for the sources to not even know what Martina song did she sing. Anyway and Independence Day are easily recognizable just by the lyrics of those songs. 

• Like 2

But yes I do want her to show her energy first, as I said before with "Independence Day" however if its "Anyway" that would be a big moment right away.

Taryn really cares alot about this opportunity, as seen in her recent IG. If she can torpedo this exposure in the right path, she can go beyond just Nashville and sticking at Ole Red.

Although on The Voice, lbr its not expected for her to become a Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood type of star in the future. But I would love for her to try, she's insane and deserves everything good for her after this show.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

But yes I do want her to show her energy first, as I said before with "Independence Day" however if its "Anyway" that would be a big moment right away.

Taryn really cares alot about this opportunity, as seen in her recent IG. If she can torpedo this exposure in the right path, she can go beyond just Nashville and sticking at Ole Red.

Although on The Voice, lbr its not expected for her to become a Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood type of star in the future. But I would love for her to try, she's insane and deserves everything good for her after this show.

She will definitely benefit from her exposure on The Voice. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its belty, and I seems like she's pronouncing an "ayyyyyy" kind of sound. I have to go with "Anyway" It seems she's going big right away. 

i'd agree with the first part, idk enough about martina (?) songs to make any claim on the song itself

• Like 1

The clip only showed for a second, maybe even less. We’re probably drawing too many conclusions from something that brief. I did go back and watch her Facebook live cover of Independence Day, and she didn’t make the same bouncy movement. She was sitting, but she bounced around on the couch for other songs. She just happens to move around a lot when she’s performing. We need a longer clip!

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The clip only showed for a second, maybe even less. We’re probably drawing too many conclusions from something that brief. I did go back and watch her Facebook live cover of Independence Day, and she didn’t make the same bouncy movement. She was sitting, but she bounced around on the couch for other songs. She just happens to move around a lot when she’s performing. We need a longer clip!

Agreed. Let’s just hope she’s the leak! 😄🤞

• Like 4

For example, they could take a 1 second snippet of this, and make it look like she was bouncy, just based on head movements at certain points.  

Also, LMAO at the two clowns who “disliked” this on YT. :wacko:

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

If it turns out Taryn's singing Concrete Angel I think I'd actually explode on the spot - it's my favorite Martina song by a long, long shot so if that's the case I'll be an emotional weepy mess the entire audition.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

that's sweet but also it feels sad to think that she had to be alone there for a few months :( hopefully she could hang out with others while social distancing

Edited by ashwinner

Maybe this one.  It would make sense since she also recently followed Trisha Yearwood, and they both released this song in the same year. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

signs seem to be pointing to taryn being on tuesday! i know its not monday opener/closer like we would have wanted (although who knows, it might still end up that way), but at least she's probably first week!

hoping though that by some turn of events she ends up closing on monday

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

signs seem to be pointing to taryn being on tuesday! i know its not monday opener/closer like we would have wanted (although who knows, it might still end up that way), but at least she's probably first week!

hoping though that by some turn of events she ends up closing on monday

I’m hoping for Monday, but I won’t be devastated if she’s not in the premiere. 😅

• Like 1

She’s definitely on Tuesday. That’s fine too. Hers will be one of the featured performances because of the block. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3