Taryn Papa Fan Thread

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck in the Knockouts Taryn!!!! 🙌💖

You're new here so some slack must be given, but a contestant's fan thread is not the place for this sort of thing.

The slayage was too much to handle and had to be rebooted. Okay idk, but at least its back up!    

20 hours ago, ashwinner said:

can i be added? i am really impressed with her range and would love to see where she goes in the show (if she hopefully gets through the 4 way KO)

since this thread is pretty active, i think this got buried a little bit 🙂

4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

since this thread is pretty active, i think this got buried a little bit 🙂

It’s because I couldn’t  see your post. 😉 I just undid that, and added you. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

Tbh, I hope Taryn sings "Independence Day" in her BA. I know it won't get the appeal "Anyway" would get, but I think it will solidify her in the country lane. It can really get the audience hyped up and energetic. She's a true performer, and I want the viewers to connect with that first. Later, especially "Cry" she can show off her power and range, along with the connection she can give. However if it is "Anyway" then that's fine too, no matter what, Taryn will do well.

Or maybe its "A Broken Wing" a pretty good song too, I feel like that could be an outside possibility. 

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Tbh, I hope Taryn sings "Independence Day" in her BA. I know it won't get the appeal "Anyway" would get, but I think it will solidify her in the country lane. It can really get the audience hyped up and energetic. She's a true performer, and I want the viewers to connect with that first. Later, especially "Cry" she can show off her power and range, along with the connection she can give. However if it is "Anyway" then that's fine too, no matter what, Taryn will do well.

Or maybe its "A Broken Wing" a pretty good song too, I feel like that could be an outside possibility. 

She could definitely slay any of the three Martina songs you mentioned! 😄 I’m really looking to her performance of Cry. I feel like she could take the opportunity to really show off her powerful vocals, as well as her emotional connection. 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Taryn has already posted.. 😊

And with the promo vid, it seems like she'll be in the first week! But in any case, its time to watch/hear her SLAY!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

And with the promo vid, it seems like she'll be in the first week! But in any case, its time to watch/hear her SLAY!

I'm pretty sure she's also the only one of the 4-way KO participants who's been in a promo so far is this a hint from TPTB they want her to win it bc if so I'm not mad about it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah I became more excited when I saw her on that promo vid. She' gonna SLAY for sure.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah I became more excited when I saw her on that promo vid. She' gonna SLAY for sure.

Yes!!! I’m also so curious as to what Martina song she’s singing. 🤔

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think it's gonna be "Anyway". That's a block-worthy performance for sure. Or it could be "A Broken Wing".

I hope you’re right. Those are two of my favorites. 😊

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think it's gonna be "Anyway". That's a block-worthy performance for sure. Or it could be "A Broken Wing".

"Anyway" is the one that is better-known, so that's my first guess. 

Edited by VintageVoice
I can't spell
  • Like 5

I’m really hoping for “Anyway,” but I’m sure whatever it is will be great. I’m anxious to hear what John’s excuse was for not turning. 🤔 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m really hoping for “Anyway,” but I’m sure whatever it is will be great. I’m anxious to hear what John’s excuse was for not turning. 🤔 

john turns for the most arbitrary reasons, so i doubt he will have an actual reason 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

john turns for the most arbitrary reasons, so i doubt he will have an actual reason 

Probably because he knew he didn’t have a shot at getting her after Blake turned. Adam used to do that too, toward the end of is run on the show. 

• Like 4

So...Taryn is friends with Gwen Sebastian, who not only was on season 2 of The Voice, but toured with Blake and Miranda, and recorded a #1 song with Blake. According to Wiki, she was still part of Miranda’s band as of 2019. Looks like they were hanging out tonight. Interesting  🤔 

2Qj4OBY.jpg

• Like 3
Just now, TeamAudra said:

She’s not opposed to giving clues...

Yeah. You can see she's really excited about being on The Voice. I love how the producers put her clips usually at the end of every commercial released.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah. You can see she's really excited about being on The Voice. I love how the producers put her clips usually at the end of every commercial released.

Watch everyone who's been predicting a John Holiday or AA diva leak be wrong and it's actually Taryn 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Watch everyone who's been predicting a John Holiday or AA diva leak be wrong and it's actually Taryn 🤣

I would love it tbh, but either way she should be 1st week so whatever spot she's in, I'm good with that. (Hoping for an opening or pimp spot tho tbh)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I would love it tbh, but either way she should be 1st week so whatever spot she's in, I'm good with that. (Hoping for an opening or pimp spot tho tbh)

The only thing I can see preventing her from opening/closing an episode is her not technically being in the live playoffs - at the very least, that likely makes her opening the premiere out (since 16/18 premiere openers have made the playoffs). I will be surprised if she's not in Week One, though.

• Like 1

Yeah, I am so curious to see what she sang for her BA. I know she slayed it, but still, I’m so curious! 😅

• Like 2