Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

as we expected, taryn killed it and slaughtered her opponents and all the viewers. i didn't expect her to do *that* good though, she got even more powerful than in her blind. and given her song choice in the 4 way ko, i wouldn't be surprised if she unveils more power there. it was shocking how huge of a range she has and how she could sustain such powerful notes even at the top of her register. im looking forward to her ko!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Taryn was so robbed.  She won that in every way you can win a battle. 

Yep. Blake clearly went into that determined to put the trio through. I mean...Taryn is one of the best (if not the best) female country vocalists to ever appear on the show, and I say this having several past female country snowflakes. Robbery!

• Like 3

wait wait wait wait wait WHAT i just relistened to taryn's battle again. and i did NOT notice that crazy note at the very end?! when i said high note, i was referring to the one in the middle of the song, but the last one was even crazier?! i don't know how she could top that!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

wait wait wait wait wait WHAT i just relistened to taryn's battle again. and i did NOT notice that crazy note at the very end?! when i said high note, i was referring to the one in the middle of the song, but the last one was even crazier?! i don't know how she could top that!

Her range has been known to go to an F6, but I didn't think she'd get to show it off on the show - so now I want to know what Kelly's comments about her range were on because Kelly, wtf?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Yeah, that’s the one I was referring to earlier. 😄

• Like 3

On all platforms of social media, plus Youtube, it’s at least 90/10 Taryn, and many of those supporting the trio are probably their friends and family. This app result is suspect, to say the least. 🤔

FY4Ub8d.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Her range has been known to go to an F6, but I didn't think she'd get to show it off on the show - so now I want to know what Kelly's comments about her range were on because Kelly, wtf?

Here is what someone who attended the taping said.

4 hours ago, seak05 said:

Yeah she was. They cut it out of the show, but she basically told Taryn she spent to much time in the lower part of her range, and waiting to long to hit the notes

It seems like not only did Kelly have an eye infection but an ear infection as well. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

John Legend, before picking Taryn...

“I’m going to say something controversial here.” 

WTF is controversial about that??? It makes me think the fix was in, and he knew Blake was going to pick WTW. Did John go off script? Also...as she was walking off the stage, they all looked over at Blake, like they knew he was going to save her. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2