Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

She better not rank my favorite Kelsea song 21st!

I will rank my least favorite last, as that's what I always do.

Plenty of people ranked my top favorites low and that actually hurt them in the overall ranking here. :(  At least BA was still top 2.

48 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Or both could've been cut.

Also I remember a Nikki stan on here long ago saying that BHC was likely one of the songs on her country album that she refused to record. I wondered if you had insight in this? 

11 hours ago, Elliott said:

Keke Palmer Meme GIF by swerk

LMAOO it's so shocking seeing you love a Carrie song SO much more than Andrew. :haha:  

11 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I did not expect these to be the next three out. 😮 

A little surprised "Cry Pretty" ranked this high, but I'm not complaining about it either. I also underestimated "Two Black Cadillacs" being this popular.

Same to all of this. And I also didn't expect "Wasted" to be this popular too. #Oops.

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

Derek:

Steven:

Wally:

Sola:

Lily:

Kaley:

Andy:

Tom:

Denise:

Andrew:

Amanda:

Chris:

Victoria:

Public:

Interesting stats here. 😮 

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

All of the remaining songs being in my Top 10. ❤️ 

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Same.

Congrats to you two on this! :hug:  

2 hours ago, #jeah said:

Lots of #20s and #21s still in this 😮 

I find this realllyyy interesting. 😮 

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Well, we know Before He Cheats is @~Tom~'s and @*Chris' #21.

Lol Obviously. :haha: 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Maybe I am surprising you all and it’s not my bottom hence why I said that BHC will win 😮 

I don't buuy this for one second. :lmao: (Although if I am wrong then OOPS on me)

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Also I remember a Nikki stan on here long ago saying that BHC was likely one of the songs on her country album that she refused to record. I wondered if you had insight in this? 

They were mistaken because that would've been in September 2002, but BHC was first written in late 2004/early 2005 for Gretchen Wilson's second album, though she ultimately decided not to use the song.

16 hours ago, *Chris said:

21. SPINNING BOTTLES

20. SOUTHBOUND

19. HEARTBEAT

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

18. WINE AFTER WHISKEY

17. LOW

16. LOVE WINS

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

15. GOOD GIRL

14. I TOLD YOU SO

13. DRINKING ALONE

12. UNDO IT

11. LITTLE TOY GUNS

10. CHURCH BELLS

11 hours ago, *Chris said:

09. SEE YOU AGAIN

08. SO SMALL

07. JUST A DREAM

06. WASTED

05. BEFORE HE CHEATS

04. TWO BLACK CADILLACS

03. CRY PRETTY

02. BLOWN AWAY

01. SOMETHING IN THE WATER

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I want to just publicly and generally announce two things:

1) This game has had such success, and I am so happy to see that! Just a friendly reminder that this game was created in the effort to move away from the negativity and drama of the Music Rankdown so that we all could enjoy our favorite artists with one another. The pettiness comes with the territory, but this is a serious reminder to keep things peaceful and playful. For the most part, this game has stayed extremely positive and super fun! But there was some drama in the Carrie round that did not sit well with all individuals. I ask you all to keep the game running smoothly and keep the pettiness playful and not hurtful. Not saying anybody was hurtful, but this game is growing and I want to keep it happy and fun for everybody!

2) The Carrie round took a bit longer than I had hoped. The first two rounds moved at the pace I had more or less expected for this game. This is not to say I am unhappy with anybody at all or the Carrie round players, just a reminder that this game should move a little more quickly in the effort of allowing everybody to experience a round for their favorite artist. Life happens, and life will always take priority over IDF. Trust me, I will always be patient and lenient. Especially when things come up in your personal life, when you are asked to cooperate with another member in different time zones, and when the final round arrives and people need time to figure out rankings and submit write-ups. Let's just try to shoot for the pace of the first two rounds again and stick to a more strict 24 hour policy for the earlier round decisions that do not require any write-ups, etc.

I hope you guys all agree and are on board with these two thoughts! Again, this is not a sign that I am angered by or disappointed in anybody. Quite the opposite! Just seeing a few things that felt like they needed addressing. Loving this game and all of your commitment to it and excitement by it! Happy to do this for you all. 🤎

Edited by Deeee
  • Thanks 1