Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

@1234567890 will post in the morning (PST), I assume @*Lily will post in the next few hours given morning just hit for her.

Though you cannot post group decision just yet, you all can get a start on talking to your previous teammate(s) now. Just to move the next part along as quickly as possible!

I’m going to advance this again because while there are some I like a little more...I’m the least confident about this making the final if I don’t pick and I would like it there. :haha: So picking Southbound.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Advancing Wasted but cutting JTTW. Can't relate. Yes, I am still slightly salty. I'll get over it. :haha:

But it got you to produce two pages of gifs, including the Jesus one. I have to stan. :wub: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Advancing Wasted but cutting JTTW. Can't relate. Yes, I am still slightly salty. I'll get over it. :haha:

I maybe JTTW wouldn’t have been cut if you didn’t cut Are You Still Mad cut.

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't even know why people are bitching about BHC advancing when it's clear to me that Something in the Water will win. :wub: Don't @ me when it doesn't.

Literally so many people are gonna tank BHC, why are we acting like it’s a threat to win :haha: