Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

I haven’t watched the Verzuz yet (saving it for a moment where I can take it all in :wub:) so idk what to expect in terms of what both of them chose etc.. But in terms of actual discography Brandy wins for me. Saying that I love so much of Monica’s work too. So excited to watch.

On another note - rankings sent!

20 hours ago, Deeee said:

Monica won and it was not even close. But still love Brandy and her legendary discography as well.

20 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just know Brandy is so damn messy. :dead: I'm already living for the memes that this has provided. :giggle:

Does this mean we are getting Brandy and Monica rounds? :wub: :giggle: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

I haven’t watched the Verzuz yet (saving it for a moment where I can take it all in :wub:) so idk what to expect in terms of what both of them chose etc.. But in terms of actual discography Brandy wins for me. Saying that I love so much of Monica’s work too. So excited to watch.

On another note - rankings sent!

Yeah same. I love so much music from them both but overall I think I prefer Brandy's discography. Oooh I would like to see this Verzuz thing as I've heard a bit about it. 😮 

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

This disrespect that you and @*Wallace show Brandy.

You know I love Brandy. :/ 

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

And my fabulous friend @JC how could I forget

LOL glad you remembered me before I saw you forgetting me

I'll obvs join Brit! I just didn't want to say anything yet because I know I still owe you Kesha rankings :giggle: