Big Brother 22

Alex95

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Very understandable! While I wasn't a fan of Paul on his seasons, I can't blame him for not wanting to go back in such a pressured environment. Especially with both of his parents needing surgery.

I respect this decision. Not because I don't like him but because he is putting his family first during their vulnerable time.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Why Thanksgiving? :whut: Amber was such a better contestant for a redemption arc if that's what they are going for.

Agreed, I would take Amber over Christmas easily. The only good thing about this is Paul and Josh either dropping out or getting dropped means Christmas is likely in a really bad position going in.

17 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Honestly this is enough reason for me to not wanna see Christmas 🤷‍♀️

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/984669/big-brother-s-christmas-abbott-arrested-for-criminal-mischief

Also how she was one of the HGs who treated Dominique poorly... I wanna give her a chance to play the game without an injury and without her main allies, but I’m not feeling it yet.

I am hoping without being under pauls influence she reacts better this time.  She was my fav going into her season.  Lets see if playing with high caliber players puts her in a better light.  

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

We won't officially know until August 5th, 2020. :dead:

I think they'll still do a cast release early! It may not be Wednesday like they were planning, but I think they'll do something official before the premiere. My guess is if Josh & Kaycee did get kicked off the cast for CO-VID, they don't want to confirm anyone and then have to worry about having to kick anyone confirmed off. They just want to run multiple tests and make sure everything's in place. Once they have 16 houseguests, all sequestered, and all negative for CO-VID, they'll get the ball rolling again for cast interviews on the feeds.

OMG Keesha. :wub::wub::wub:  

Now that is a name I was hoping would show up. ❤️ Please let the rumour be true! She's way overdue for another appearance on BB. Love the fact she is trending on twitter, too!

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Why Thanksgiving? :whut: Amber was such a better contestant for a redemption arc if that's what they are going for.

:rofl: Lmao. But yeah so true. I would take pretty much anybody over Christmas Tree.

I gave up on BB21 early because the controversies in the pre-season were way too much for me to continue following (although I heard it got slightly better in the post-jury!). Saying that, I'm excited to see David. Perhaps not an All-Star, but I thought he showed promise and I actually think he could do well in this group. He's by no means anyone's biggest target.

On the other hand... yikes I think Tyler's gonna struggle in this group, being one of the bigger threats in the cast and now Kaycee possibly being out. I believe he's made amends with Bayleigh since BB20, idk if they'd work together but he'll probably need the numbers.

Edited by *Lily