Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the RHAP podcast, all interesting! Definitely an exciting pre-season.

The Bayleigh/Kaycee drama from The Challenge was something I didn’t know much about but that could make for an interesting dynamic, if it’s still ongoing. I like that there’s now stuff which can carry over from both shows that can affect the relationships/outcome of either. 

rbbq feeling good about Kaysar. Tbh I’m not sure how amazing they’ve been this preseason with tea even if I was initially high on them. That random tweet from Kaysar out of nowhere seems promising though.

Brent doubling down on Danielle R saying he’s feeling even better about her today than yesterday, though still not 100%. I respect Brent really taking some risks and not just regurgitating names everyone else has said. He broke Cody and Nicole first (and is still alone on Amber if that pans out). I kinda like him being like “This is my tea and if I’m wrong then I’m a monkey’s uncle”

RBBQ hearing rumblings of Memphis and BB21 David. Like I said, I’m starting to be a little 👀 about RBBQ, but both would be interesting picks. Finally a BB10 name! It’s criminal that no one besides Dan has come back.

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Sharon Tharp from US Weekly (the most reliable source during this whole crazy pre-season) is on RHAP breaking down the rumors.

Says Janelle is 100% on.

Hasn't heard Kaysar's name, but is hoping for the best. Hasn't heard anything against it either though!

If Kaysar goes on this season, that would probably be the biggest shocker. :omg: Imagine him and Janelle reunite in the BB House... 👀🙏 I know it's only wishful thinking at the moment but hey, a guy can dream, right? 😜

Drama Popcorn GIF

7 hours ago, ShortstopVM said:

If Kaysar goes on this season, that would probably be the biggest shocker. :omg: Imagine him and Janelle reunite in the BB House... 👀🙏 I know it's only wishful thinking at the moment but hey, a guy can dream, right? 😜

Drama Popcorn GIF

Excited for Janelle again! I hope we get BB6/BB7 Janey ❤️  I feel like I saw a list, but there was no Kaysar :( although perhaps it was not a full list, Sovereign reunion would be great!

41 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Danielle had to deny AGAIN on Twitter :dead: I’ll be sad when she’s not announced next week but then also glad she can be left alone from all the speculation :haha:

Amy is NOT giving up :wub: :dead:

• Like 1

Makes sense, he naturally seemed like a lock because of his ‘popularity’ with the producers and also the casting of his other F3 alliance members, but I think that may have misted the fact that he was just never on and we all just expected it :haha:

Saying that though, this just makes Christmas’ casting even more odd :dead:

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

RBBQ believes Paul is out and Christmas is in. I don't need a third season of Paul so I'd be fine with that.

Christmas was my pre season favorite, and while I still liked her, it was lessened due to Paul.  I am hoping she can really shine this time without Paul running around.  Then again, who cares?  Janelle is coming back.

Hi everyone! I was going to give a pass on BB, but I cannot miss the All-Stars season. ^_^

Can't wait for the cast release, but I'm hoping/rooting for Janelle, Daniele and Mamma Day. :wub:

Really hope Paul is not on as he is probably my least favorite player ever, lol. I can't stand Josh or Christmas, either, if only Jess was not pregnant I think she would've been a lock instead of them.

Edited by Erestor

Kat from BB21 thinks Nicole is on and David isn't apparently. "David" has been tweeting a lot recently out of the woodwork randomly. But it could very easily be trolling. Tbh I was starting to believe David could be on, but I'm not too sure now. There's so much mystery with the last few male names! Josh, Tyler, Kaysar, Ian, and Cody are all pretty solid but the last three slots can be any number of men. Compared to the women which I think has six, maybe seven, very safe bets (Janelle, Kaycee, Bayleigh, Dani, Da'Vonne, Nicole F, possibly Nicole A (and Christmas, Amber, or Danielle R as a strong bet to fill in the last slot)). I would be pretty surprised to see a woman on the case out of the blue who hasn't been speculated, but I would be less surprised to see one, maybe even two, men on the cast out of nowhere.