Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent is reporting Nicole A as a lock. That makes six women as locks (Bayleigh, Janelle, Da’Vonne, Kaycee, Dani D, Nicole A). Nicole F also feels close to a lock and just flat out makes sense (my opinion). Last spot should be Christmas, Amber, or Danielle R unless we really get someone out of left field. There’s also a recent rumor that Kaycee has CO-VID thus she is out (coming from RBBQ). Brent doesn’t but that, but I guess we’ll see.

For the men, Hayden & Paul are officially out according to Brent. The only locks remain Ian, Josh, Cody, and Tyler. Kaysar is also feeling pretty safe. There also seems to be more life to the BB21 David rumor (and the Kevin rumor seems to have a little new life though personally I’m not buying it). RBBQ saying Enzo is an alternate.

I hope the cast list comes out tomorrow!

I’m remaining hopeful that the rumours are true that we’ll get the cast tomorrow, but it does seem weird to do it two days before the interviews. Also with the live feed implying “be the first to meet the cast”.

I guess doing it tomorrow would generate some extra buzz for the show though! And two sources saying it’ll be Monday is keeping me hopeful :haha:

Danielle Reyes' tweets are SO SKETCHY as is the switch from tweets from her android to tweets from the web fnjdanfjdlasknfjkldasnf. I'm just gonna assume she's not on, make my life easy. And then if she appears it would be a pleasant surprise.

Cut my meltdown at cast reveal and I'm ~shocked~ she's not there

• Like 1

Yeah the Danielle thing is SO odd. :dead: Between the switch in platforms at the time of sequester and the fact that Amy and others haven’t heard from her. It almost seems like it could just be an excellent troll but I don’t think she cares enough to do that. Either she is on, or she’s definitely not and everything is just a coincidence. I’m leaning towards the second option as her denial tweets just seem so adamant, but who knows :haha:

Edited by *Lily

I can’t believe people are falling for it :dead: Pre-gaming happens all the time for these shows, also Dan and Derrick would probably be two of the gets they wanted the most so they wouldn’t cut them over something that a lot of people are probably doing :haha:

I mean I don't think the rumors are true about Nicole getting Dan & Derrick kicked off.......but I know the rumors of Nicole whining her way onto All-Stars have been around for weeks. I didn't buy them when it started with ED, but Sharon from US Weekly said the same thing. I don't think Nicole got anyone kicked off the season, but I wouldn't surprised if she's been messy af this pre-season.