Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also while I’m still feeling very confident that we won’t get Danielle R back, she did a tweet about All-Stars (she’s private so can’t link it here) and...having followed her for a few years it just sounds so un-Danielle? Like not how she would usually write her tweets? :dead: My gut definitely says moreso that she’d be trolling but then I also don’t really see her as the type to troll. Just something which intrigued me when I saw it. :haha:

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

No mention of live feeds? Did they get rid of them for All-Stars? If that's the case, my excitement level has dipped to below 0.

Someone had the same question on Reddit, and someone else replied seeing this on the website:

WE'LL BE BACK WITH SEASON 22

The Live Feeds (U.S. only) give you access to behind-the-scenes action and conversations. Watch the houseguests from every angle all at once with the multi-camera setup when Big Brother returns for season 22!

So I guess we still do get live feeds, but hopefully it’ll still be 24/7 access.

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also while I’m still feeling very confident that we won’t get Danielle R back, she did a tweet about All-Stars (she’s private so can’t link it here) and...having followed her for a few years it just sounds so un-Danielle? Like not how she would usually write her tweets? :dead: My gut definitely says moreso that she’d be trolling but then I also don’t really see her as the type to troll. Just something which intrigued me when I saw it. :haha:

Brent said they still have phones till the end of the week so they could all still be tweeting themselves lol.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Brent said they still have phones till the end of the week so they could all still be tweeting themselves lol.

Oh in that case...excited for Da’Vonne to troll for the rest of the week. :wub:

Also, apparently Andy from BB15 threw a fit how he wasn’t contacted for All-Stars, claimed himself to be innocent in the toxicity of that season, and called himself one of the best players ever. :whut: There’s a whole Reddit post about it.

Lol Andy's been melting down since the rumors have been announced. I mean he brings up many good points about CBS' hypocrisy (Jeff doing BB13, Cody doing TAR, etc.), but BB15 deserves better is not the hill to die on lol.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

OMG. :dead: I need Day and her intuition back. I just hope someone is there to reel her in so she doesn't become a target!

Well her and Josh are very close outside of the house.......but I'm not sure about him reeling her in :dead:.

Sharon Tharp from US Weekly (the most reliable source during this whole crazy pre-season) is on RHAP breaking down the rumors.

Says Janelle is 100% on.

Hasn't heard Kaysar's name, but is hoping for the best. Hasn't heard anything against it either though!

Josh Martinez is 100% a lock.

Knows for sure Cody Calafiore is playing (specifies Cody and not Paulie). Apparently Paulie is telling people he's playing, but just to get his name out there lol.

Sharon doesn't think Derrick was ever playing. Thinks Derrick let the rumors fly so Cody could fly UTR during the pre-season. That's why his name came so fast out of the woodwork out of nowhere.

Mixed on Nicole F. Doesn't think CBS really wanted her, but they were low on winners. Kind of implies that Dick's tweets about her throwing a tantrum about not being cast are more true than false.

Very confident on Dani Donato.

Also very confident on Ian.

Kaycee's a 100% lock. Like Nicole not CBS' first choice, but they wanted winners.

She's about 90% on Tyler. Heard he was pushing back a bit, but thinks CBS talked him into it. CBS wanted Tyler, not Tangela.

Didn't think Bayleigh was playing until pretty recently. Pretty confident she's sequestered now though. (Notes she doesn't know who's on and who's an alternate, just knows who's sequestered).

Sharon remains confident on Christmas at least being sequestered. She was in disbelief for the longest time, but it seems to be true lol.

Knows CBS wanted Paul, but she thinks he might've said no. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up in the cast though.

Danielle Reyes is very tight-lipped. Her sources say she's declined the invitation. She's hoping she's there though.

Sharon hasn't heard Hayden, but trusts TMZ and Brent. Wouldn't be shocked to see him, but just not one of the names she's heard.

Same goes for Enzo. Hasn't heard him, but makes sense.

No news on Amber.

Heard Da'Vonne's name a million times, but none of her sources can confirm it.

She hasn't heard any other names from her sources and they're just twitter rumors (for example Nicole Anthony). But anything is possible.

So nothing all that new. Just some fun behind-the-scenes tidbits.