Big Brother 22

Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

I mean I don't think the rumors are true about Nicole getting Dan & Derrick kicked off.......but I know the rumors of Nicole whining her way onto All-Stars have been around for weeks. I didn't buy them when it started with ED, but Sharon from US Weekly said the same thing. I don't think Nicole got anyone kicked off the season, but I wouldn't surprised if she's been messy af this pre-season.

Her being whiny is nothing new.  Her whining her way onto a season?  I would say that probably more impressive then anything else.  

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da'Vonne especially knows how shady Nicole is and I can't wait for her to lead the campaign to get her out first :wub:

I guess maybe Derrick could know of some games Nicole was playing behind the scenes to improve her chances of getting on? Sharon suggested on the RHAP podcast that the producers really wanted some winners and maybe that could be what helped.. Kaycee is the only other possible female rep and now she may not even be on.

Edited by *Lily

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lmaooooo if we don’t get a cast tomorrow :dead:. I don’t think I can make it to Wed....I really can’t. Please Grodner we need this tomorrow!!! Watch them just do a house reveal lmao.

I thought it was confirmed for tomorrow??

Just now, Solaris said:

I thought it was confirmed for tomorrow??

CBS never confirmed tomorrow, all they said was interviews Wed. RBBQ said tomorrow and then Robyn Kass tweeted something that heavily implied the cast would be revealed tomorrow. She deleted the tweet now though. So if Josh & Kaycee did get dropped, they could be figuring sh*t out and not comfortable releasing a cast just yet.

This pre-season drama is pure gold. :wub:

Even though I don’t believe in Nicole F rumour, it’s hilarious that Derrick tweeted he is not happy with her which leads to possible fan wars on twitter. :haha:

And Elissa hating on Nicole since The Challenge is hilarious, too. I wish she and Helen were on this season. ❤️

I also saw a video of Kaycee making fun of having to wear a mask and now there is a rumour that she got Covid-19 and had to withdraw. :ph34rwave:

Anyway, can’t wait for cast release, hopefully

today!