Big Brother 22

Alex95

Might as well start the pre-season speculation! All-Stars 2 is a rumor that starts ever pre-season as we're all bored and are speculating anything. However, this rumor has picked up a bit more steam than usual as a former, trusted RHAP contributor and a popular The Challenge spoiler source have both confirmed that they've heard All-Stars 2 is in the works. With plenty of alumni out of a job due to COVID-19, this might be the summer for it. US Weekly has also heard through their sources about All-Stars 2.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brother-22-cbs-eyeing-all-star-season-for-20th-anniversary/

Could it finally be happening? Will BB22 even happen this summer? CBS and production have remained adamant throughout this entire pandemic that they plan to do BB22, albeit a little later than usual.

Edited by Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

All-Stars is always a rumor!  I doubt that happens.

Well yeah I mentioned that people always start this rumor online. However this one does have some legit sources backing it up. Things can always change at the last second, but this summer would make the most sense for returning players.

Though apparently a lot of people are turning them down so it could very easily be a bunch of randoms coming back which, if they're good randoms, I could be here for.

I keep checking every other day if BB22 is going to happen this summer. I hope it does, and I would certainly love an All-Stars cast. We've been far overdue for a full on All-Stars cast, but hoping it's more good names than bad - if this is true. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I keep checking every other day if BB22 is going to happen this summer. I hope it does, and I would certainly love an All-Stars cast. We've been far overdue for a full on All-Stars cast, but hoping it's more good names than bad - if this is true. :haha: 

all the smart people will say no and stay their social distance.

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well there's no easier way to social distance than to lock yourself in a house for three months.

These statements are all true here. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I'd be looking forward to All Stars 2 if Vanessa was going to play again, but I doubt she would now that she has three newborn babies.

I'd love a Vanessa return too!

On 6/7/2020 at 2:05 PM, Alex95 said:

Well there's no easier way to social distance than to lock yourself in a house for three months.

SMT! All they need to do is test the contestants and quarantine them for two weeks before.

Although I would prefer they release the Amazing Race season that is LONG OVERDUE!!!

Both Andy and Evel Dick are "leaking some names". I don't trust either of them as sources, but just passing along what they said.

Dick has mentioned Paul, Josh, Derrick, Frankie, Swaggy, Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Brittany (BB16)

Andy has mentioned Derrick, Frankie, Tyler, Dan, Angela, and Kaycee.

So Frankie and Derrick are the two names on both lists. Like I said, I'm not buying any of this for sure, just mentioning it :giggle:

I'm less likely to believe Andy because he's only giving those names out as people send him proof they're donating to BLM causes (which frankly is the greatest use of the information possible so even if he's lying, he's raising thousands of dollars and I 100% support him :dead:)

Edited by Alex95

Yeah, I'm gonna take these lists with a huge grain of salt.

But also, I feel like we'd definitely get the likes of Derrick, Tyler, Frankie etc. in an all-stars season because I think the show's opinions of which houseguests are all-stars is quite different than what the online fandom's is. :haha:

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-2-dream-cast/

So many publications are really running with the reports that this is All-Stars 2. The entire Big Brother community's gonna look like Boo Boo the Fool if it's not :dead:

This would be kind of a baller Big Brother cast. Their wishlist:

-Will "Mega" Collins

-Will Kirby

-Danielle Reyes

-Jun Song

-Janelle Pierzina

-Dan Gheesling

-Hayden Moss

-Rachel Reilly

-Britney Haynes

-Ian Terry

-Derrick Levasseur

-Donny Thompson

-Vanessa Rousso

-Bayleigh Dayton

-Tyler Crispen

-Tamar Braxton

The random Will Mega nod :dead:. But still, this is 1000x better than whatever it is we're gonna be stuck with.

On 6/7/2020 at 2:04 PM, Solaris said:

If they’re all self-isolated for two weeks prior to entering the house, they’ll be fine. They’re stuck inside a house anyway. Just do the jury vote via Skype.