Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I thought it began on TAR? :haha:

Oh yeah, I got those shows mixed up. :rofl::ph34rwave: Sorry!

On another note, Paul A. tweeted saying he won’t be on.

Edit: Damn I really can’t get used to new IDF, it’s too confusing for me. :haha: But as this news has already been posted, I can just say that I am happy Paul is not on. If there is no Josh or Christmas that would be great, too.

Edited by Erestor

Ugh also if this is true it’s a minor disappointment but I’d much rather Amber over Christmas :( I feel like Amber has much more potential to improve her game, also why do we need Christmas if she doesn’t even have her other allies?! Not that we even needed her in the first place but eww.

ED's list is far from a perfect cast. But Janelle, Dani Donato, Keesha, Da'Vonne, Kaysar, and Kevin Campbell is more than I EVER expected when All-Stars 2 was first announced. Those six alone will make EVERYTHING worth it.

Of course I'll be disappointed about the lack of Danielle Reyes, but that was always a bit of a longshot lol.

• Like 1

Tyler's like my least favorite on the cast and I don't even hate him all that much?????? This "cast" is pretty much best case scenario. It really should've been soooooooo much worse than this. I'm like kind of freaking out right now with how amazing this could be.

I'm sure, as per usual, I'm getting my hopes up for nothing and the cast will be revealed and Evel Dick will be totally wrong lmao.