Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Julie interview is old! Only as I watched an ET interview with her the other day after falling through a YouTube channel rabbithole and I think that’s the same one :haha: But I’m sure she’ll be back!

I hope they don’t do any night 1 eviction/early twists with an All-Star cast 😬

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I hope they don’t do any night 1 eviction/early twists with an All-Star cast 😬

Same! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did one though. They’ve shown that they clearly don’t care that people hate the night 1 eviction twist. :haha: 

The new house looks amazing. 😄 Very cool desings!

People speculate that former BB Alumni featured on the walls are the ones that are not on the season - which could mean that Amber and Kaycee are out? :unsure: Gosh I want to know the cast already. :haha:

35 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Same! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did one though. They’ve shown that they clearly don’t care that people hate the night 1 eviction twist. :haha: 

I guess if it was to happen to anyone I’d hope it’s Christmas after she almost got night 1 evicted last time..but I doubt it :haha:

RBBQ saying they're hearing about a surprise male in the cast. People fearing it could be Jeff who's "going off to film a movie".

That would be a quick way to kill my excitement. Dani and Kevin will just have to end him again :wub:

• Like 1

There's a rumor that the "3" stands for 3 HOH's for the first week. Someone on reddit who claims their sister is in production said so. Idk if I'm buying it, just relaying the info.

I wouldn't be shocked though. The original BB All-Stars started with 2 HOH's (Jase and Janelle). I could see them doing something like that to kick it up a notch or whatever. The rumor is that they'd each nominate one houseguest.