Big Brother 22

Alex95

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t know her but I stan :wub:

watch her be a terrible person

shes a male enabler, female hater, whiny brat.  She was solid on her first season as a likable underdog.  The second time she played, she won.  But she did it by stabbing and eliminating an all female alliance in the back and taking and manipulating 4 guys to the end.  Shes a good player, and the first female player to ever beat a male in the final 2, so I guess we can give her that.

Her win was glorious for setting emotion two 4 to 3 votes for paul losing as a runner up twice.  :haha:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, *Lily said:

This pre-season is sending me crazy, Sharon from US Weekly posting just this in her BB thread makes me hopeful that something could be on the horizon but who even knows anymore :dead:

Nicole A is teasing a "special announcement" tomorrow at noon. PRAYING it's a cast release. If it's something completely unrelated and it's confirmation she's not on the show, that could be interesting.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Nicole A is teasing a "special announcement" tomorrow at noon. PRAYING it's a cast release. If it's something completely unrelated and it's confirmation she's not on the show, that could be interesting.

Noon seems like the sort of time to announce something show-related too..I feel like that’s around the time cast reveals usually drop for these shows? At least it was supposed to be noon yesterday too..so hoping this could be something!

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I just read the Nicole tweet and the wording is definitely kinda suspicious. That she’s “waiting on permission” to post it...sounds like it could be something contractual?

It's assumed that Eric from RealityRecaps currently has her account and he's been toying with the fanbase using her since sequester started. I'm not even speculating what it could be. All I know is, I feel like we'll at the very least have confirmation on Nicole at noon tomorrow. She either adamantly denies involvement with proof, we get a CBS announcement, or it's something about her podcast with Eric which likely still means she's on the season.

Edited by Alex95

21 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

How does everyone wanna do the draft? Do it after the premiere instead of pre-season or do it with the speculated cast? I don’t wanna jump the gun if the cast is wrong...

Dont use a potentially incorrect cast. If we get a cast announcement before the premiere then cool but if not do it after the premiere I guess.

Yeah I'd say after the premiere, unless we get any concrete leak in the final days leading up to the premiere. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there are several different leaks between now and then. :haha:

I'm also thinking, if episode 1 might just be more of an introduction episode, we might not get too much of actual competition which will influence people's decisions.

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Is there a confirmed premiere date?? I'm just hoping the rumors are true with Janey ❤️ 

Next Wednesday (August 5th)! Live cast reveal/premiere all at once.

Janelle definitely seems like one of the most likely names, I'm excited to get to see her again! ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Y’all aren’t ready for my anti-Janelle hot takes 🙈

(Tbf it’s not really anti-Janelle...I just don’t know if she has anything new to bring to the show I fear we’ve seen it all).

This is my worry as well. Four times is a lot but I'll never say no to her.

Oh yeah I'm excited for Janelle but idk how well I see her doing. It says a lot about her legacy that even with a not-so-great run in BB14, she's gonna go into this season with high threat level I'd imagine (as one of the biggest names). I'm kinda hoping there'll be enough drama between the newer players that she'll be able to weave her way through, but we'll see.

Edited by *Lily