Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Corey Brooks hates Nicole Franzel? :dead:

He’s been caught making petty comments about her on social media in the past I think. :haha: I feel like it started around the time she was dating Victor.

Part of me wonders if they might just go the BBUK route and announce the cast live alongside the move-in. I wouldn’t be mad but also I just wanna know the cast now and for there to be some pre-season press :haha:

I’m sad we won’t have any ET Canada content with Ika this year though :( I’m glad she spoke up and quit but at the same time she’s my favorite part of pre-season! So I hope she does some stuff on her own channel.

Just now, *Lily said:

Part of me wonders if they might just go the BBUK route and announce the cast live alongside the move-in. I wouldn’t be mad but also I just wanna know the cast now and for there to be some pre-season press :haha:

Same. Kind of like BBOTT but without knowing the cast beforehand. :dead:

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I’m sad we won’t have any ET Canada content with Ika this year though :( I’m glad she spoke up and quit but at the same time she’s my favorite part of pre-season!

What happened? 😮

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

What happened? 😮

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

SAME. 🍵

She called out their silence surrounding Black Lives Matter and revealed she was being mistreated in terms of her pay. I believe she did a video about it where she discusses even further, but it was sad to read about. :( 

• Sad 1

There's been a "tv guide leak" where the tv guide website posted 19 houseguests. People are kinda running with it, but assumedly some random intern just put all the rumored houseguests up there. It's pretty much ED's list (without Memphis) including Kaycee, Josh, Amber, and Danielle R.

Family members and friends of the houseguests are getting sloppy. Tyler's mom posted about him being on the season on FB, Swaggy has been doing a TERRIBLE job pretending to be Bayleigh on her social medias, and Beau posted on IG about having a virtual watch party for Janelle on the premiere on Wed.

23 hours ago, *Lily said:

She called out their silence surrounding Black Lives Matter and revealed she was being mistreated in terms of her pay. I believe she did a video about it where she discusses even further, but it was sad to read about. :( 

She did do a video, and she's been very vocal about it on social media - basically, it's been seen that it has been a repetitive occurrence with Corus Media which ET Canada & Big Brother Canada fall under.  

• Like 1