Female Powerhouses in The Voice

sydneysam

• sydneysam changed the title to Female Powerhouses in The Voice
15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Rose had my favorite tone and she had lots of performances when she made the songs her own and it paid off. Kyla's KO though 👀

I remember there were a lot of people who were turned off by that performance when it aired, and called it a hot mess :haha:

56 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I remember there were a lot of people who were turned off by that performance when it aired, and called it a hot mess :haha:

I remember one of my first ever visits on IDF was around that time in the season and in a rating thread people were giving Kyla's KO like C's like WTF. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Amanda’s “Dream On” seals the deal for me. That is one of the best Voice US performances of all-time.

her version was honestly the best one for me,all throughout the years. idk the song was tailor made for her voice lol

• Like 1

If we're talking about the consistency on the show, even if I love Ali the most, I think Rose had the most consistent run among them. Her decent performances for me were only her audition and I Turn To You performance, but the rest was so spot on imo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I suddenly remembered Christina's face during her performance- 💀😂

In case y'all are wondering what she looked like, here it is (the quality of the video's blurry :P)

christina.png

take note, this was like the part where Amanda's going to the climax of the song LMAO

• Haha 4

These following are my top 5 favorite female powerhouses ever.

5. Sisaundra Lewis/Katie Kadan

4. Alisan Porter

3. Kyla Jade

2. Amanda Brown

1. Tessanne Chin

But out of the ones listed my poll choice would be Amanda.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2021 at 9:32 AM, anonymouskid_35 said:

In case y'all are wondering what she looked like, here it is (the quality of the video's blurry :P)

christina.png

take note, this was like the part where Amanda's going to the climax of the song LMAO

bopping her head up and down while staring right into amanda's soul with a look of intense hatred :wub:

• Haha 3